TAOC Discussion

LM seriously i think the bats look perfect. if you were to release the game with these graphics i wouldnt mind buying it

This is just an idea, and I hope people don't start flaming me, but .... how about it if this cricket game were to be cell shaded? (Zelda Wind Waker style). I know it may sound far fetched, but it's just an idea...
BTW though, LM everything looks awesome. If I could be of any assistance to you just lemme know at [email protected]!

Work is ongoing with the main website, but I am pleased to announce the launch of the official 'The Cricket Project' Media Gallery! It includes all of the currently released screenshots, and the first video will be online this evening! Visit it now- http://www.thecricketproject.com/media/

Burma's Finest said:
Thanks to the cunning Prakash for lifting my veil of stupidity, I have been preliminarily messing around with the stadia from C2K5 in 3DS Max 7. This pic is not to demonstrate any graphical qualities. Quite the contrary! There is a lot of work needed on each one for many reasons. The main one being that the model is in hundreds of different pieces and a lot of the Normals have been flipped which is going to take a long time to rectify. That having been said, no one ever said that progress was meant to be quick! :p
(This is Lords, by the way, in case you couldn't tell :p)
great work BF, personaly i think you could make the game kinda cartoony and it would look wicked.

duffarama said:
Cheers mate. It would be very confusing if we had 3 Cricket Master games. :)
Cricket Master by LASTX and Cricket Master by Challenge/EJ Software
That Cricket Master by Challenge/EJ Software looks brilliant looking at the screenshots compared to Cricket Master by LASTX ;):p

This game looks absolutely top draw, its clear you have put in a lot of time with it, and judging by the amount of developments that have been made with the EA and Codies games on here as far as modifications are concerned, you should receive a lot of help and support from all of us!

Best of luck!

I want to contribute in your project

Hello!
I want to contribute in your project but i don't know how to use 3dmax, but i have expertise in programming language(VC, java,.net), so i can help u in programming. Feel free to ask any question about it.

Can i make the covers for game plzz ;) ........

no im making the cover of this game.... look how good it looks. and i have the .psd file to it. i can edit anything i want.

finalcovershot3tb.jpg

Last edited:
aww ..plzz let me do it ..... can i doo logo then ??? plzz i wane get involved ( miner things ) in this plzz

I dont no if u could do these but here are some suggestions

Create a team, player, Competition
Commontry (if u cracked the files)
All bats ever used
Names on back of jersey
Every Stadium in the World
International and Domestic Cricket
Different Shot and Bowlingstyles for each bowler

this is a gr8 project, i gotta hand it to ya. i am talkin on behalf of Howzatcricket, a new project for a Cricket management and simulation game. I propose we affiliate our two games, so we can help each other out. check out www.howzatcricket.net

Users who are viewing this thread