Attachments

• TheArtOfCricket.jpg
    TheArtOfCricket.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 94
  • vengeancegamingcopypx8.jpg
    vengeancegamingcopypx8.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 77
Hi all,

ive noticed there seems to be a huge demand for some kind of career mode to make it into the game. Well, although i cant promise it will make it in for the first release what i will say is that if the game is well received after release then i will begin work right away on a career mode system which will be able to be integrated in as an add-on. The only reason i dont think it will make it into the first release is because of time, but the people have spoken and seems career mode is definately something people want.

regards,

LM

Hi all,

ive noticed there seems to be a huge demand for some kind of career mode to make it into the game. Well, although i cant promise it will make it in for the first release what i will say is that if the game is well received after release then i will begin work right away on a career mode system which will be able to be integrated in as an add-on. The only reason i dont think it will make it into the first release is because of time, but the people have spoken and seems career mode is definately something people want.

regards,

LM

Sounds great LM. I actually think a career mode add on would be good because then we can learn how to play before we do career mode.

Aww wicked! I can't wait for this game. I just hope it doesn't fall down the drain. Touch wood.

Last edited:
this is really great news LM. i have more ideas on how this can expand but i wanna talk to you in private about it when the time is right. i think we need to keep some features of TAOC secrets until the game is released so that people are surprised when they get the game. always a good feeling to get more than what you expect! ;)

Good news about a possible career mode, it shows once again that you are listening to the public LM. I still think it would be a good idea to add it on after release though, as the longer it takes to release the game the more impatient the public will get and the more pressure that will be put on you.

Like many others have said, a career mode would be awesome. Whether an add-on or in the original game it will be a great feature.

Hello Everyone ! There has been no big update since April and many of you might be doubting the progress of TAOC.
well, a good news for all TAOC fans out there, Our Lead Man Mr.Paul Snell A.K.A legend_master is back in action and this time with a lot more vengeance!
Due to some personal issues, he wasnt able to dedicate his time to the development especially in this last couple of months.
but its all sorted now and right now he is working on Fielder AI/Animations - including throwing, chasing, diving, catching etc.
At this stage of production, it is the most important,challenging and tough part to accomplish and hence would take some time.

Another good news, my admission process would end very soon and i would be able to devote a whole lot of time for the development.
My 1st priority is to complete the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore, Pakistan.

Expect Some serious development in the coming few weeks.

INFORMATION REGARDING STADIUM MAKING :-

In Another News, After a lot of testing and discussion, Paul and Myself have to come to a conclusion to rule out Google Sketch-up for the production of stadiums/3D stuff !
i feel sorry for those who started their work on sketch-up especially waraa

Some of the recommended programs for making stadiums would be 3DS MAX, Blender3D, Milkshape3D etc.
in short, basically anything that can export to .3DS or .OBJ is good. even google sketch-up had a .3DS exporting option
but it turned all messy after import and somethings were irreparable or had to be done from scratch !
so,if your gonna try your hand at stadiums, make sure to inform us the software your using so as to save all the hours of hard work
you would be putting in.

also, to make sure that the game runs smoothly, we have set the Polygon Limit of Small/Medium Size Stadiums as 8000 and the polygon limit of Biggy Stadiums as 10,000.

Feel free to contact us for any difficulty or doubts you would encounter while making stadiums.

Last edited:
In Another News, After a lot of testing and discussion, Paul and Myself have to come to a conclusion to rule out Google Sketch-up for the production of stadiums/3D stuff !
i feel sorry for those who started their work on sketch-up especially waraa

Well, one has to make , many times, choices between what is easy and what is good. You have made the right choice- this is good for TOAC-nevertheless- i am working on blender and 3dsmax.

Some very interesting news there. First of all it's a relieve to get some news on the game front. It would also be nice to have jk16 _4 back to make some more of his outstanding stadiums.
At this stage of production, it is the most important,challenging and tough part to accomplish and hence would take some time.
Don't worry, we shall always support you.

Users who are viewing this thread