TAOC Discussion

LM said:
mate, at this stage Dx10 is not expected to feature in TAOC...reason being is that its a massively different architecture...huge differences between it and dx9...so much so that id have to recode the entire thing almost! So fraid not at this stage. Future versions will surely be included.

Yeah i understand, i was just thinking if our magician can do one more magic. I know how different is it to call shaders in both of them , as i only know that in directx / c++ :D

What are the chances of this being released before Cricket 2009 ?

If Cricket 2009 is released in July 2009 as expected, then it's almost 100% likely that TAOC will be released before.

I am sure I have heard before you might have to pay for the priviledge of getting the game - might be wrong though.

"Might" have to pay for the game is the operative word. The use of fake players and equipment keeps all options open.

2 Player

I dont know whether or not this has been said but will this game be 2 Player with a controller because i am not sure how this game will run.

Last edited:
I dont know whether or not this has been said but will this game be 2 Player with a controller because i am not sure how this game will run.
Yes, in fact at this stage it can only be played in two player mode (until the AI is implemented).

Users who are viewing this thread