TAOC Discussion

Which if it was anyone else would be really sad ;)

LOL! true, i totally agree with you there ;)

quick update here...

i've been toiling away at my big bug list which i thought was going well 2 weeks ago but then found some glaring problems. So i have managed to get 90% or so through the massive glitches on the current buglist that were staring me in the face. Really annoying because i was super keen to get into the fielder Ai stuff which i've been promising for a while now.

To cut to the chase though, the gameplay has been significantly improved by the bug fixing and is much more polished, which is great. I should in theory be starting the fielder AI this week, assuming no more massive obvious bugs pop up. Sorry for the big delays but better to iron this stuff out now while it's fresh in my mind than later on or not at all like some companies hehe ;)

LM

Release Date

Hi do you know an approximate release date for this game if no more bugs appear.

Ok Thanks

Ok thanks i cant wait for this game to be released.

dude i've just found this thing out and i thought it was a game made by proper game designers. I think it's gonna be awesome and i can help out.

LOL! true, i totally agree with you there ;)

quick update here...

i've been toiling away at my big bug list which i thought was going well 2 weeks ago but then found some glaring problems. So i have managed to get 90% or so through the massive glitches on the current buglist that were staring me in the face. Really annoying because i was super keen to get into the fielder Ai stuff which i've been promising for a while now.

To cut to the chase though, the gameplay has been significantly improved by the bug fixing and is much more polished, which is great. I should in theory be starting the fielder AI this week, assuming no more massive obvious bugs pop up. Sorry for the big delays but better to iron this stuff out now while it's fresh in my mind than later on or not at all like some companies hehe ;)

LM

Nice to here this news. Looking foward to seeing moving fielders :)

You are doing an awesome job LM!

Hey Paul, really sorry to push you, but when can we expect some new screenies or short videos from you ;)??

Hey Paul, really sorry to push you, but when can we expect some new screenies or short videos from you ;)??

I only just released that video recently, sheesh lol :rolleyes:

seriously tho, ill be releasing a new video once ive got the wicket keeper moving and diving right, its giving me some real grief at the moment :mad

LM

Awesome news LM, not the griefing bit though!

My 2000th Post!

Last edited:
Just a question. How do they get the commentary of like Richie Benaud and all those in these cricket games? Do they actually ask them to say all this or what?

Are there a hi-res versions of the Vengeance Gaming and TAOC logos anywhere? I want to make some unofficial artwork that would include them :).
Yes, there is a very high res TAOC logo and a fairly big VG logo that I could post. I'll have them up tomorrow, as I'm tired and want to go to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread