TAOC Discussion

Some very interesting news there. First of all it's a relieve to get some news on the game front. It would also be nice to have jk16 _4 back to make some more of his outstanding stadiums.

well...i'll start work on the gaddafi stadium once everything is sorted out for me ;)

Very good attitube mate :)
A lot of people in your position would be really annoyed by the decision.

I too think it is the right choice. Rough Sketches can be made in SketchUp (hence the name) but more advanced stuff is best left to more complex programs. Although your stuff was great in SketchUp and a great representation of the real grounds, I don't think it was for the best of TAOC to let stadiums without good detail be in the game.

:cheers

Totally Agreed !! :cheers

There will be a press release for the game this weekend. Stay tuned as it shows you how the game is going right now and how sexy it is. ;)

this game should be done by christmas I think?

It could be, you never know. This is an amateur game after all and the people (2) working on it do have jobs or college to go to every day and can't devote their time to the game.

I bet it will still be asked even after we set a release date.

I was going to say until the game is released, but I will go with yor answer as well. ;)

It could be, you never know. This is an amateur game after all and the people (2) working on it do have jobs or college to go to every day and can't devote their time to the game.

Only 2?? I thought there were more-you, Kartik, Matt, Paul-that's 4 already!

there are more probably like 20-30 or so (rough guess) but at this stage its only paul and jk's work that is being put into the game like the AI and stadiums. other people doing stuff that will be put into the game later like graphics and player's stats, data, etc.

Lee and I have worked mostly on things that help the game happen but don't directly go in it. That will change in the future as it gets closer to release, however. So Paul and Kartik are really the only ones who's work is in the game extensively at this stage.

there are more probably like 20-30 or so (rough guess) but at this stage its only paul and jk's work that is being put into the game like the AI and stadiums. other people doing stuff that will be put into the game later like graphics and player's stats, data, etc.

well..i've updated the LIST OF GUYS thread...you might wanna check it out ;)

yes, only myself and paul are working on the CORE part of the game.
but that doesnt take the credit away from the likes of matt,lee and holmie.
lee and matt have done an excellent job in managing/designing the TAOC forums i.e from the designs, updates, videos/screenz uploads, words etc !!
and holmie for his brilliant work in developing TAOC and VG logos and also
a great looking overlay. :hpraise

there are also many of you who have helped by providing statistics, information etc. and not to mention the support we have recieved from the planetcricket members :onpc :cheers

lol how many times does the question "When will this release?" (worded in many different ways) have to be answered?

Just create a thread saying that it may be released around Christmas and close it. It will stop people from Asking.

Just create a thread saying that it may be released around Christmas and close it. It will stop people from Asking.
No it won't, for two reasons: TAOC may not be released around Christmas and secondly I already made a closed sticky 'Please Read Before Posting' that answers the 'When will the game be released?' as the first answer, yet all of those questions have been asked again at some stage or another.

good news guys !! my admission process is finally over...TENSIONS GONE !!!! :D :D

so i'll be able to work on the game full time now until the college starts :onpc:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread