TAOC Discussion

Hey LM what about using "Poser 7" in running and walking animations ,cuz they are premaded in poser 7 and can be customized and the most important is that they look very fluid. Just and idea

thus game doesnt require any special graphics card does it ? i have the nvida gefore mx by the way

Allrounder18 said:
Hey LM what about using "Poser 7" in running and walking animations ,cuz they are premaded in poser 7 and can be customized and the most important is that they look very fluid. Just and idea

yeah, not a bad idea...ill look into that...thanks

Madman said:
LM said before that the game wont be too hard on your graphics card, there will be low quality player models and low resolutions if I remember correctly which should make the game playable on almost any computer.
However, the mx series from nVidia have had compatibility problems with a lot of games, all you can do is hope.

hmm, hard to guarantee any cards im afraid...but ill try my best to make it as compatible as possible and to not be so hardcore in terms of specs...i think ill have to have varying levels of details though for the haves and have nots...

my card " geforce 4 mx 4000 128mb runs most games, it runs BLIC 2005 and cricket 07.. (has resolution bug like heaps of nvidia cards) .. it runs halo, GTR2 -which is incredible demanding... Panzers, sims 2 and all expansions, Fifa 07 etc.. so i wouldnt think it couldnt run something like this. but hey. wait and see i guess

ok guys...all my 12th grade exams are FINALLY over !! :D
now...only UNI exams from now ;)
am free all day !!

i'll start resuming work on the game in a couple of days without any
distractions. :)

cheers

JK

Hey jk , CEt exams over right. All the best with the work

Ohh, just come up with a decent question that i want to know the answer of. Basically, I play all my cricket games with my controller (xbox 360 wired controller) and was wondering whether TAOC will be compatiable with controller play ? or will it be purely keyboard and mouse ?

Users who are viewing this thread