TAOC Discussion

dude, if you think games and a forum is more important than your work, schooling and social life then you have problems

a polite warning to stay ON-TOPIC ! any further posts having no relevance with the game or thread will be deleted ! :)

just been looking at the pics on the first page, just a batsman, a wicket and a big green circle, its pretty amazing how far this game has come, and if it takes another 2 years before its finished it will be worth the wait.

update

Well, everyone, as JK mentioned, the updates have been few and far between. I'm afraid the project has kind of come to a grinding halt due to other commitments i have had. There's not really much good news to report other than the fact that im expecting to return to working on the game very soon. I will update here once i am back into things. Dont worry, i have not forgotten.

LM

Id say to get this far with a scrambled team, and having to actually work to keep your PC working ;) Is an achievement, and if anyone rushed you, ill go and shoot them for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread