TAOC Discussion

Then you should've made the MCG then! :mad: :(

Just kidding, but I hope we can add the MCG after the game is released. :D
I'll give you a hint, a certain resident of the state of New South Wales was the one who chose the SCG.

the batsmen actually slightly collapsing after theyve been hit on thr pads....you know when its a really good ball and it takes them by surprise.

BTW is this game actually in production?

the batsmen actually slightly collapsing after theyve been hit on thr pads....you know when its a really good ball and it takes them by surprise.

BTW is this game actually in production?

I have had doubts myself, but there is still optimism, as the game had a dead period like this before.

well...i'll be honest with ya'll.....there has been absolutely no production/development on TAOC for about 3 months now...! nothing at all...
neither LM nor myself are finding the time to work on it...!! i know we've both said we would start development by end of september/early october but
both of us unfortunately have caught up with some unwanting & time consuming
events due to which we couldnt really focus on the game...

but we are in touch we each other and are planning to discuss about the game and its development seriously by next week hopefully if everything goes according to the plan.

sorry again for such an abrupt halt to the game but i assure you we'll start work
pretty soon.....

It's hard to know what to make of that statement. I understand how tedious and time consuming working on the game must be and I credit you for what you have done, but think of the expectation and impatience the people have now you have shown them so much. Surely it would be easier to make time for the game, get it out of the way and then you will have more time on your hands and one less thing on your shoulders.

I Surely it would be easier to make time for the game, get it out of the way and then you will have more time on your hands and one less thing on your shoulders.

You make it sound so simple, but obviously you or I have no idea of their life styles, or work or home commitments. There are many priorities in life over computer gaming development, (even more so if you are not getting paid for it) but I am sure once the guys can commit the time to carry on making this game, they will.

I bet no one is more frustrated about the delays than them

Surely it would be easier to make time for the game, get it out of the way and then you will have more time on your hands and one less thing on your shoulders.

That's like saying the way to end terrorism is by removing Al Queda. It's easy to say you can make time, but actually doing is so is a lot harder. It's hard enough for me doing Madden 06 rosters whilst juggling courswork and other stuff and that's nothing compared to what they are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread