TAOC Discussion

I too am concerned whether this game will be finished. There was a period when it was going on so nicely.

Even though massive expectations have been raised about this game, it is still important to remeber it is only a game and there are much more important things in the real world like school/job. Better to concentrate on those to pay the bills ;)

well....a slightly good news....!! we would be resuming work very soon...
paul is almost done with his issues and most likely will get back into the game by this weekend although for me it would still take slightly
more time to totally come back but will try to do it asap ! :)

paul is almost done with his issues and most likely will get back into the game by this weekend although for me it would still take slightly

Thats good news! Good luck on the project again! :)

Nice! Lets hope we see some good progress aye:p

Hi all,

the much awaited comeback is nigh. I have been on yet another extended heitus (spelling?)...and am returning a new man (well, not really, but sounds good).

After some false starts and failed promises yada yada i think we are finally seriously going to get this thing back on the tracks.

watch this space in the coming days

LM

hehe, gotta have faith, people ;)

seriously though, good to be back. Ben really keen to get back in to it, pretty frustrating having the desire but not the means to do it. Anyhoo, good times ahead.

LM

hehe, gotta have faith, people ;)

seriously though, good to be back. Ben really keen to get back in to it, pretty frustrating having the desire but not the means to do it. Anyhoo, good times ahead.

LM

Nice one mate. All the best with it.

Thanks, all. Im in the process of recapping where things were up to and formulating the best plan of attack for going forward from here. I really have to focus now on core things, making sure the game does get released. Ive lost count of the number of times we've said this, but it really has to be about gameplay now, no more stuffing around with little graphical inconsistencies.

LM

just a reminder to you guys that LM has officially started work on the game...
and just because we havent posted screens or new videos doesnt mean theres no update ! we are focusing more on the gameplay/AI part atm...

so...once in a while he'll update you on the changes/fixes/additions etc...

as for me, i'll be officially back from the next weekend ;)
and my 1st target is to complete the LORDS stadium which is probably
the toughest of the lot IMO !!

Users who are viewing this thread