TAOC Discussion

Guys,

the safeguard that the game will play well is that i want to play it and enjoy it probably more than any of you ;) i.e. i wont allow it to be rubbish. Also the fact that there most likely wont be a financial reward means its a labour of love...:D

New bowling caused a fair few other bugs which i have finally sorted! yay!! So im well and truly back to the fielding stuff now. Also some good news is that i will have a decent amount of time to work on the game over Chrissy, so a January vid is certainly on the cards, maybe a belated Christmas gift??

LM

lmao! - i already have it (got it when it first came out) - played it a couple of times and got really sick of it very fast. Couldn't tell you where it is now??

Hmm..lemme see...what i would love for Christmas is $15000 so i can do mocaps for the game ;) :p

LM

A game that takes 5 years to make, keeping everyone waiting but is really fun and has hardly any bugs when it is finished is better than a game that takes 6 months to make that is full of bugs and boring to play.
Good to hear that bowling is sorted now, I am really looking forward to trying this stuff out for myself, it sounds very promising.

Amen to that!

this gmae takeing too long to be completed first it was mid 2007 now 2008 man if i got a penny each day i waited i would already have a blic 07 and if you sell it no ****ing money will be made

this gmae takeing too long to be completed first it was mid 2007 now 2008 man if i got a penny each day i waited i would already have a blic 07 and if you sell it no ****ing money will be made

This speaks volumes about you.............

Will you make a cricket game in the mean time then please? I want it by 1st January 2008, a day later and you will be beheaded.

Will you make a cricket game in the mean time then please? I want it by 1st January 2008, a day later and you will be beheaded.

naah give him 4 more days to test as well.

Mate making a cricket game is not easy. We don't want a game with bugs and bad gameplay. If i had to wait another 2 years and i get a decent cricket game i would be more than happy. This is a 1 man's project not like codies and EA's who have all the facilities and so many programmers hance still can't produce a decent cricket game. Please do not demorolise, if you can't help than at least try to motivate.

cheers.

naah give him 4 more days to test as well.

Mate making a cricket game is not easy. We don't want a game with bugs and bad gameplay. If i had to wait another 2 years and i get a decent cricket game i would be more than happy. This is a 1 man's project not like codies and EA's who have all the facilities and so many programmers hance still can't produce a decent cricket game. Please do not demorolise, if you can't help than at least try to motivate.

cheers.
It might be easy if somebody wants a game like Cricket 07 and BLIC 2007.

omg people dont have patient cricket games are very difficult to make this game will be without bugs and have the realism of cricket not like cric 07 or blic 07 that doesnt fell that we are playing cricket so all of u have patient

Hi all,

Merry xmas!!!

Ill be taking a couple of days off for Chrissy, and will get back into the game on Thurs most likely...also gotta watch AUS v IND tests... :p

cheers as usual for all of the support :cheers

see y'all soon

LM

LM
Currently watching Sri lanka vs Australia will the be psychologal differences from the teams(dont know if i spelt it right). As in the commentator was saying "If they can make 350 and survive till day 2 they will think that they made an alright score" AND will the bowlers get aggresive in their bowling and try to take it real hard when they should just keep loose and you will get one like warney did?

If it did it would be a massive boost

when was art of cricket first launched? was it in 21st century?

Users who are viewing this thread