TAOC Discussion

well agree i have an idea in test stamina should not go down really fast since u dont need to sprint in test or hard and in test the stamania should recover after the break like lunch

That's correct. Stamina will go down slowly, but also depends on how much running you do and big hits etc. Defensive strokes will help to replenish stamina and lunch / tea / overnight breaks etc will restore stamina. Weather will also effect stamina.

regarding the running between wickets, i really would like to include the walk/sprint option for running, but as it is not essential i cant give a yes or no on that just yet...but definately something im considering.

LM

That's correct. Stamina will go down slowly, but also depends on how much running you do and big hits etc. Defensive strokes will help to replenish stamina and lunch / tea / overnight breaks etc will restore stamina. Weather will also effect stamina.

regarding the running between wickets, i really would like to include the walk/sprint option for running, but as it is not essential i cant give a yes or no on that just yet...but definately something im considering.

LM
It is essential for the Pakistan team. Otherwise it wouldn't be realisitic:p

I think you should have to say "no", and if you don't, you run the risk of your team-mate half-starting a run or something. Would be tricky to implement well but it would be good IMHO.

I think you should have to say "no", and if you don't, you run the risk of your team-mate half-starting a run or something. Would be tricky to implement well but it would be good IMHO.

What, like speak into a microphone and say yes?

Yeah it is really unrealistic when it is an easy single are the batsmen sprint it. Also stamina should be a factor a bit like confidence as if you are 100* in
35C+ you are going to become tired. Fact of life. Maybe the batsman runs slower or is more easily yorked or something like that, would be quite a nice idea.

Still working hard, guys...please be patient...ill maybe try and post a few pix just for fun, but it wont show much new stuff, maybe just some stills of some of the new batsman reactions and keeper moves. Oh yeah, batsman now looks back in disappointment when bowled, looks back when edged and reacts when hit in the body - did i mention full body collision is now enabled for the batsman?

LM

Still working hard, guys...please be patient...ill maybe try and post a few pix just for fun, but it wont show much new stuff, maybe just some stills of some of the new batsman reactions and keeper moves. Oh yeah, batsman now looks back in disappointment when bowled, looks back when edged and reacts when hit in the body - did i mention full body collision is now enabled for the batsman?

LM

This sounds very nice. You're getting alot done behind the scenes.

Will it also be like if it is a very fast ball, it hits the batsman and the basman falls on the stumps?? That could be like in 100 hits 1 time the batsman falls.

Users who are viewing this thread