TAOC Discussion

when was art of cricket first launched? was it in 21st century?

Tomorrow it will be 2 years and 2 months since LM made it known he was making a cricket game. I don't quite know what you expected, it to be released by now?

How is a comment like that going to help anyway?

Tomorrow it will be 2 years and 2 months since LM made it known he was making a cricket game. I don't quite know what you expected, it to be released by now?

2 years???

That's some dedication, I would have given up after about 2 minutes lol.

I could use some patience like that when it comes to cricket specifically batting :crying

2 years???

That's some dedication, I would have given up after about 2 minutes lol.

I could use some patience like that when it comes to cricket specifically batting :crying

Yeah its a good effort aye! Although in that time zubi would have finished 3 cricket games.

yep, would be pretty much outta the budget im afraid...nevermind tho, certainly not the end of the world, lol :p

But if codies and EA dont put a bid for it you might get it quite cheep

ya but i dont think thats gonna happen ever i hope ea gets it. I wish ea and codies dont bid at all them icc will make it so much cheap. we could help lm get it by donating him money but no one is going :crying

ya but i dont think thats gonna happen ever i hope ea gets it. I wish ea and codies dont bid at all them icc will make it so much cheap. we could help lm get it by donating him money but no one is going :crying

Trust me, if i was rich i would donate like $15000 for mocap but i would have to be pretty rich to do that

Seriously that sort of license will go for millions, and the ICC would probably not even accept a bid from us for it (as we don't have anywhere near the promotional resources that the others have, and that is what the ICC want, promotion). Whoever has the most money will get the licence, that is EA.

Users who are viewing this thread