TAOC Discussion

Great... I'm looking forward to when you guys will be releasing this game. Should be a cracker. :)

Sorry guys, progress was slow today due to that test match...had to watch the last few hours :(

Vid will be postponed a bit, but that will make it all the more enjoyable im sure hehe :cheers

Sorry guys, progress was slow today due to that test match...had to watch the last few hours :(

Vid will be postponed a bit, but that will make it all the more enjoyable im sure hehe :cheers

Hoping that you took notice of Clarke and will improve his bowling. :p Just Kidding.

Looking forward to the video.

Hoping that you took notice of Clarke and will improve his bowling. :p Just Kidding.

Looking forward to the video.
Hahha

Michael Clarke:

Bowling: 67
Spin: 70
Match winning factor to turn a game on its head and win you a Test series: 100

:p

Quick lil update - been working flat out on fielding, but man its not easy lol...so many things to consider and my original plan didn't work out so great. But thats ok, im getting there. It is very exciting though to see this coming along and to see fielders finally doing something! Hopefully not too far away from sorting this stuff out, which really is a major hurdle towards the completion of the game. As soon as the fielding is done i will be releasing a video, and man it will be the biggest and baddest video yet :cool:

cheers all for your patience.

LM

Users who are viewing this thread