TAOC Discussion

I am here! I usually make an April fool concerning TCP/TAOC. 2 years ago I said that the game had been sold to EA.

Hey all,

apologies once again. Im afraid fielding is really really causing massive problems for me. The level of realism im striving for is making it almost impossible. Ive been working with Tom (Lazy Chestnut) to nut some stuff out, but the big problem i have is that the ball a) bounces and b) decelerates. I dont believe there is any 'formula' for intercepting a decelerating object!

Anyhow, im working on a new method which i am confident will get me close to where i want it to be, but ive put well over 80 hours now into fielding i would say, and its driving me nuts!!

So, please continue to be patient and be aware that i am going as fast as i can. My limited physics knowledge is being tested way beyond its ability here...lol.

cheers,

LM

Once you've sorted the fielding, are there any other areas that are causing you issues, or is the fielding the only real stumbling block left? (Or am I just being too optimistic!!!)

Good luck with it anyway!

It wasn't it being lame, just incredibly cruel.

Toying with my emotions.:crying

well ya it was lame and i agree with you too i was looking forward to it but when looked april fool :boxing

Well, people are going to be making patches, I'm sure, so, I'd say so.

Users who are viewing this thread