TAOC Discussion

Well well - great NEWS!

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!

:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

I believe i have solved the fielding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ran several tests tonight - not sure ive yet covered all scenarios and i dont want to totally jump the gun, but im 90% sure its solved!

Will do more testing tomorrow, but i expect to be successful. This means i can now add the actions and AI part in, e.g. what to do when he gets to the ball (dive, slide, pick up, throw back, have a shy etc)

Very exciting i have to say...man, it has been a hard slog (no pun intended) and ive lost a fair bit of hair over this fielding lol.

If all is well with the remaining testing then expect a video on the weekend :p

Peace. :cool:

oh, by the way, thanks again for the support - you guys are great

LM

Wonderful to hear, finally some resolution for you LM!

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!

:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

I believe i have solved the fielding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ran several tests tonight - not sure ive yet covered all scenarios and i dont want to totally jump the gun, but im 90% sure its solved!

Will do more testing tomorrow, but i expect to be successful. This means i can now add the actions and AI part in, e.g. what to do when he gets to the ball (dive, slide, pick up, throw back, have a shy etc)

Very exciting i have to say...man, it has been a hard slog (no pun intended) and ive lost a fair bit of hair over this fielding lol.

If all is well with the remaining testing then expect a video on the weekend :p

Peace. :cool:

oh, by the way, thanks again for the support - you guys are great

LM
I really do suggest that you try to earn some money out of this game, the effort that you have put in boggles the ordinary mind.

ohoh my b ro u really surprise me
u have finsihed fielding already?
Marvelous work bhai
so wat will u be working on next
commentary?

Well, like i said, ill be working on finishing up the fielding...still a bit to go such as throwing back, shying, stopping etc. then some AI stuff needs to be added, but all is looking really bright again :)

What a surprise i almost cried :crying :crying

good thing it's getting there, I can"t wait so gotta tell myself "It's not over till the fat lady sings" :D

good luck for the next LM ;)

Users who are viewing this thread