TAOC Discussion

i dont think we need to send him a pm. he will post the update when he has done something new or fixed bugs or other stuff and i think he is busy these days too

well LM after his constant failures to get the fielding working properly
is taking a break to get over with his frustration.........! ;)

dont worry, he'll be back soon.......

my exams would finish this saturday.....and i'll return to the
development asap !

cheers

JK

well LM after his constant failures to get the fielding working properly
is taking a break to get over with his frustration.........! ;)

dont worry, he'll be back soon.......

my exams would finish this saturday.....and i'll return to the
development asap !

cheers

JK

Cheers :cheers

Cheers JK, always good to hear news about the game - even when the news is that there is no news!

Yeah cheers... One of the things thats always worried me is the ability to clean bowl the AI batsmen.. If anyone has ever done this on EA's offerings, please let me know.. How do you plan to implement this into your game? Will it be possible to get batsmen out who chop on? Thanks and good luck

is it me or is the ball very hard to see after the batsman has hit it?

That's only because the video has been cut in size so it can be downloaded or seen on YouTube. In the game itself there isn't a problem.

Hi everyone,

long time no see...ive kinda been a recluse for the last x weeks...i can officially say that the fielding has almost had me beat. Note i said 'almost'. I am still plugging away but i had to take a 'little break' because i literally was going insane. :boxing

Anyhoo. I just wanted you all to know what was going on. Sorry for the disappearing act, just couldn't face the computer screen to even post, just felt like throwing in the towel. But its all good, my spirits are back up now and i feel up for tackling it again.

I think i am now going to have to relax my criteria a bit and try to simplify the fielding somewhat just so i can get it done, otherwise there's a real danger that the game wont ever be released! I dont mean that im going to make it crappy, i just mean it wont be perfect and may have some 'less than real' side-effects, but i think its the only way forward at this point. Hope you guys understand. Anyway, im working away now on this fielding and hopefully can get this **** sorted as soon as possible so we can get over this stalled period and get everything back on track.

I still cant believe how understanding all you guys are. Thanks again. Will update soon.

LM

Hi everyone,

long time no see...ive kinda been a recluse for the last x weeks...i can officially say that the fielding has almost had me beat. Note i said 'almost'. I am still plugging away but i had to take a 'little break' because i literally was going insane. :boxing

Anyhoo. I just wanted you all to know what was going on. Sorry for the disappearing act, just couldn't face the computer screen to even post, just felt like throwing in the towel. But its all good, my spirits are back up now and i feel up for tackling it again.

I think i am now going to have to relax my criteria a bit and try to simplify the fielding somewhat just so i can get it done, otherwise there's a real danger that the game wont ever be released! I dont mean that im going to make it crappy, i just mean it wont be perfect and may have some 'less than real' side-effects, but i think its the only way forward at this point. Hope you guys understand. Anyway, im working away now on this fielding and hopefully can get this **** sorted as soon as possible so we can get over this stalled period and get everything back on track.

I still cant believe how understanding all you guys are. Thanks again. Will update soon.

LM

Their should have anger management classes for making cricket games.
Anyways always great to hear from you again and do whatever it takes to make it the best ever cricket game.

Good to hear from you again Master. Regardless of whether you have to take a shortcut or two in fielding, it won't detract from the fact that it will be the best cricket game to date. every game has its shortcuts.. even the great ones.

tension nai lene ka mamu or in other words not to worry bro. uve done so much for us, why in the world wud be asking for more. U have put all ur effort in making the best game. i sank u for zat :)

Users who are viewing this thread