TAOC Discussion

LM, would you accept TAOC to be baught up if you got paid a couple of million?

Is that an offer? ;)

lol, that's a lotta cash dude...i would say probably yes, cos then i could quit working and work full time on developing, where i could build an even better cricket game ;) :p

Lol so you would have done it for free? :eek:

I started this project originally all those years ago ;) so that i could play a cricket game myself that i loved and was realistic and fun etc etc....that goal hasn't changed....if i happened to get rich from it as well, well that's a great bonus ;) :p

well if you do sell to EA Sports, hopefully they only change the graphics a bit not the features and gameplay!

well if you do sell to EA Sports, hopefully they only change the graphics a bit not the features and gameplay!
I seriously fail to understand why people don't show trust in the graphics part of the game. I do think it looks brilliant and there are a number of optimisations going on the way, and I'm sure that it'll have better graphics than atleast EA C07 or BLIC!

Have some faith guys! :)

LM is a legend, lol just realised what i said :p. Doing all this for the people and yourself, not intending to get money for it. I'll rep you! That's right! REP!

I seriously fail to understand why people don't show trust in the graphics part of the game. I do think it looks brilliant and there are a number of optimisations going on the way, and I'm sure that it'll have better graphics than atleast EA C07 or BLIC!

Have some faith guys! :)

I think what people mean is they would rather them screw around with the graphics rather than the gameplay.

Just if they were to touch something in the game.

keeping fingers crossed!
who know?
some kind publisher might be wanting to publish this game and then LM gets loads of money!
Lets just hope this happens!!

Users who are viewing this thread