UPDATE:-

made good progress in the batting dept.....only 5 new shots to be created
and batting is done and dusted !! ;)

but am getting really bored with them and hence will be making the
Johannesburg Stadium , South Africa...!! been a while since i modelled
something and will be interesting to see if i still have that touch :p

cheers

JK

So you're saying 5 shots left to create and the entire batting side of things is finished? Geez I didn't know you were that far along with things.

Great work.

I totally agree about the "career" goals side to a cricket game. The sort of long term goals are easily the most satisfying.

I assume this could be linked in to the archiving system that records a batsman'/bowlers stats...just extended to record wins and losses in series between two teams that we set up.

Maybe it could incorporate some sort of Future Tour Program in the game and a league table to mimic the ICC rankings.. You could pick one team and play through a five year calendar or just pick a series from the FTP that you like the look of...

Of coruse, you might need the AI to generate the other results..unless you play every game. Sound complex but would be really good.

TO MS DHONI

How about we just let it drop...everyone's got a different opinion about EA07 and the rest but we all agree that all cricket games out there are rubbish..that's why were here supporting LM and JK.

You said previously that you had some talent at animating and could help in that way, I would be very interested to hear about what you can do...

Everyone would like to see that and I'm sure there was no offence meant, right?

Yusuf

Very well said yusuf.
I liked some of the facts that MS.Dhoni mentioned.But only he had been a real polite,he would have got the exact answer that he was expecting.
Imo What he said about the asian players in EA's cricket games was correct.But the word 'racism' was little more than too much.
But yeah I dont want to open the spoken topic again.Just shared my ideas about it.

@ JK: Some great improvement made mate.You guys are really living up to the hype created on the game.Wish you good luck to finish the project soon and successful.

jkartik : UPDATE:-made good progress in the batting dept.....only 5 new shots to be created
and batting is done and dusted !! ;)

but am getting really bored with them and hence will be making the
Johannesburg Stadium , South Africa...!! been a while since i modelled
something and will be interesting to see if i still have that touch :p

cheers

JK

Hi mate, I am pradeep prakastic's brother i have been working on the Johannesburg Stadium. Haven't you received the PM in which i have sent the Work of mine on the stadium. I am not a professional in modelling but will do my best.

Cheers..

Then it will be great game surely:)

friend863 added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

And also will it have commentary for each player? Like Lee for B.Lee it will look great

Then it will be great game surely:)

friend863 added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

And also will it have commentary for each player? Like Lee for B.Lee it will look great

hmmm......commentary is something which is still unexplored.....so cant comment or commit on it as of now...but will surely let you know once we reach that stage ! ;)

Last edited:
Hi all,

Quick little update here?yeah, I am still alive!

Been working pretty hard to get back to a decent level and have completed these things between JK and myself?

- New player models with fixed collisions ? still need a bit of tweaking on the bat collision but much much better
- Fixed camera ? zooms in more and tracks better with bowler
- Much improved batting animations thanks to JK?more fluid
- Generally improved gameplay ? some variety due to body collisions and shot tweaking
- Fast bowlers runup and action being worked on ? was too mechanical and cr@p
- Fielding and wicket keeper will be next ? sort it out once and for all?
- Things definitely making some decent progress, though yes, still much more to come.

Cheers,

LM

Great news Guys. It's always great news when you come up with the kind of updates. I wish to help you guys after i'm done with err... never mind. I can be helpful in any aspect(s) you wish to give. :) Music, Graphics, Programming, Photos, Information, research, just anything. :)..

i have heard somewherethat whether the crowds will be moving or still and my answer is that crowd must be still and if it will be moving then the game would require more space and at low quality comp. the game would lag as these guys aim is to make the game for every cricket fan,
therefore the crowd shud be still or the moving crowd cud also be released like a patch...

and whether there shud be stadium for every country or not and every tournament or not,then i think the stadiums wud only take about 500-1gb of space+animations which will aproximately be equal to 3-4gb(total game)which i think require 512mb ram

so i am too sad that i cud not run this game on my comp

Users who are viewing this thread