TAOC Discussion

Ive gotta say that i am blown away by the work that you guys do. its pretty impressive that you can do a project of this magnitude. I shows that you really must love the sport and want to provide a great game for other cricket tragics like my self lol. I will be waiting with much anticipation for the next video should be some good watching :). Keep up the great work guys

Well, i don't need to say anything such as well done or anything because a work that is praiseworthy doesn't need praises. His work doesn't need any good comments because its the best. We can just give him suggessions to make it greater.

Stupidest post ever, I'm not even going to waste my time answering someone like you.

ok MS i will also not praise your work now and will ask more and more things on your work like a greedy man...

everyone likes that someone is praising him/her,everyone mods or make games for 2 words of praises...they will not get money by wasting this precious time on a mere game,they do this so that they could earn 2 words of praises from their friends,and now also if you dont praise them then what is the need in making game and releasing this in public for free...praising is must and encourages a guy who is so determined in his work already..

LM & JK & TAOC staff........ HATS OFF TO YOU ALL:hpraise

I've not really thought this out well, but I thought there is a way we could gather more publicity for TAOC or even some money collections.

See, all these tech magazines. Don't know about abroad but in India, Digit and Chip etc. are generally asked by people to bundle free full games. If you could set the copyright such that free downloads were only allowed from 1 website, you could strike some kind of deal with this magazines for a comparatively low price to allow them to bundle the game with their magz. I'm sure they'll be ready to do so since other full, high quality games cost them crores.

I can help in the interaction etc. - I know some people over those places.

I really had this question from long time.What about the faces are they finished or in process and are all the faces gonna be generic?
Sorry if answered already.

i remember seeing somewhere they are generic, however i think if thats the case then at least it should be really easily editable so people can make them after release. It really would be a shame if not.

ok MS i will also not praise your work now and will ask more and more things on your work like a greedy man...
It really doesn't matter if you don't praise my work. I already said before, if a work is praiseworthy, it doesn't need praises to prove it. If my work is praiseworthy, it will get praises but if its not then it won't.

It really doesn't matter if you don't praise my work. I already said before, if a work is praiseworthy, it doesn't need praises to prove it. If my work is praiseworthy, it will get praises but if its not then it won't.

You just contradicted yourself within the same post.

I am more surprised that he has just walked in here after you guys have spent years working on this and just thinks he can tell you what to do. Bit of respect at least

You seem surprised. Judging by the amount of total drivel that he constantly posts, it really isn't that surprising I don't think. Just like it's not surprising that I'm being terse!
And you are the only wise one here? you think you are the boss right?

I am more surprised that he has just walked in here after you guys have spent years working on this and just thinks he can tell you what to do. Bit of respect at least
i have more respect that you.

There is talk of a referal system in the game. I dislike the idea. The only reason the referal system is in real cricket is to get rid of the real shocking decision. But isn't this a game and because it is there won't be any shocking decisions? And even if there was and you referred it wouldn't the computer who made the original decision just agree with itself again?

There is talk of a referal system in the game. I dislike the idea. The only reason the referal system is in real cricket is to get rid of the real shocking decision. But isn't this a game and because it is there won't be any shocking decisions? And even if there was and you referred it wouldn't the computer who made the original decision just agree with itself again?

No, the game would be programmed to have human error and then would be corrected if you refer. For example see the challenge system in the MADDEN games.

Users who are viewing this thread