TAOC Discussion

Never played a madden game. Even so, I don't like the sound of this at all. Why not have it if it is out it is out? Much better in my opinion. There shouldn't even be a referal system in real cricket as well.

UPDATE :-

nothing major this time guys. but progress has been happening...!
me and LM took a couple of days break as we were too tired
by doing similar things over and over again is bound to give you a headache ! :p

a little delay in the proceedings as its not just creating it properly in MAX
but also implementing it correctly in the game !

especially when we have given the run-up,action and follow through a complete overhaul...a conscious effort is being made to make sure it does justice to how it was in MAX and also, to try and remove the "ICE" effect as much as possible. :)

looking forward to this week as both are charged up and rearing to go...
hopefully, can complete a majority of things for the next vid by this weekend.

cheers

JK

Apoligses if this has been said before in the first 208 pages of this forum, but are you guys going to be including county teams or will it just be international teams?

Can i finish by saying, this is a top effort and have been hoping somone would bring out a proper cricket game for years, afraid i'm useless at any techy stuff so good luck and look forward to the progress reports.

Apoligses if this has been said before in the first 208 pages of this forum, but are you guys going to be including county teams or will it just be international teams?

Can i finish by saying, this is a top effort and have been hoping somone would bring out a proper cricket game for years, afraid i'm useless at any techy stuff so good luck and look forward to the progress reports.
International teams to start with but a patch will come soon after release.

Hey LM, you mentioned that a video would be coming out mid march ish, i was just wondering if there was any news on that.
starting to get really excited about this game
Will

Hey LM, you mentioned that a video would be coming out mid march ish, i was just wondering if there was any news on that.
starting to get really excited about this game
Will

yes, there was a video stated to be released around mid-march but we assumed it incorrectly. since we are giving a lot of aspects in the batting
and bowling dept a complete overhaul.....its taking sometime to implement
it properly without much issues or bugs...

but we are closing in.....! :)

@JK :you can take your time dude,we are in no hurry....and yes please confirm it whether the Stadium Editor we people are making would be ingame or out of game,we can just add an option in the game for stadium maker after which the user should be transferred to the SE window....

please confirm it from LM....

Could LM or JK please advise me on this, im thinking of buying a top quality pc for this game and with some others as well. Will this game have like a "high quality" mode with anti antilising etc that would compete with next gen graphics? Just wondering what standard they would get to and if its worth buying an awesome graphics card etc.
Also aany news on the vid?
Thanks

I think graphics is somewhere inside the house, Taoc are just entering the gate. If you like to take it like that. :) But seeing the progress, They'll be on graphics soon and it'll be worth the wait.

But personally, even when the game releases, It will improve on the basis of updates and patches. So, Graphics won't be the first thing that peeps into mind when once TAOC is released. I think TAOC is more of a game that can be played on any sort of PCs, low-end, high-end, mid-range, doesn't matter and i think the updates would particularly based upon them.

guys, sorry for the lack of updates...am crazy busy with a project submission
which is extremely vital and i cannot afford to delay it nor present a sub-standard one..

LM on the other is busy with some personal stuff but hes expected to be fully back and with a bang with no distractions in the near future from next monday....

so....its gonna take some time for the new vid....
again, sorry for the delay...i know you guys are excited and eager but please bear with us for sometime....

JK

No problems mate.We guys know you too have life.Good luck for your project.
Waiting for some more updates.:)

guys, sorry for the lack of updates...am crazy busy with a project submission
which is extremely vital and i cannot afford to delay it nor present a sub-standard one..

LM on the other is busy with some personal stuff but hes expected to be fully back and with a bang with no distractions in the near future from next monday....

so....its gonna take some time for the new vid....
again, sorry for the delay...i know you guys are excited and eager but please bear with us for sometime....

JK

This is probably and will be the only thing that i disagree with. You're working so hard and being so loyal don't need to apologize or be sorry for anything. You're doing a project that you should be proud of as we are of you people, not sorry for responding to people. Project is more important than responding or talking to people about announcing and stuff. Whereas the game itself can answer a lot of questions asked.

Take your own time mate, it's your wish/desire/interest to plan and do work, not anybody else' to demand You to work. Be the king, rule the world. :D.. Good luck!..:D..

Users who are viewing this thread