TAOC Discussion

sorry to hear about your Dog mate. I have had quite few dogs in my home. I do not have one right now but one can get really close with a family Dog. I lost mine not to death but to people. My father gave away one to family and a beautiful german shephard couple was stolen.

Silly if you ask me a few jabs can cure all the problems dogs can have.

I think we should go on and continue making the game. This happens and we can't control it. We have to get over with it and continue on TAOC. I know what JK and LM are going through but we have to continue until then. No one is making the stadiums anymore and nothing is progressing. I jut need to do a little finishing on my stadium and it is done, but what about the rest? This is going too slow. At this speed, the game will take alot of time to complete.

Sorry to hear about your dog JK.

Now not to distract from that terrible news, but Islam doesn't forbid you from owning a dog. You can own a dog but can't keep it inside the house. There's nothing wrong with touching a dog or playing with it but you're supposed wash yourself (and its really only required before you pray) if the dog's saliva gets on you or your clothes. Of course if you want to own a dog there are certain rights the animal has that you must adhere to so that you're not being cruel to the animal.

The myth that dogs are forbidden in Islam has unfortunately led to a ton of abuse towards dogs.

ok guys, am a little better now....have almost recovered from it.
slowly getting back into track. will start work asap.

keep the faith going.

JK

Guys you've done a heck of a job, it's looking great.
I havn't read alot of the thread so please don't have a go for asking.
Any schedualed release date?
Sorry about your do JK.
Good luck lads, keep it up
Morson93

ok guys, have been working on the bowling run-up and action and i think i've managed to pull it off well.

will be posting a new vid in another hour or so....stay tuned !! :D

P.S - its NOT the long awaited vid but just a sample....will help in improving it even more ! :)

ok guys, have been working on the bowling run-up and action and i think i've managed to pull it off well.

will be posting a new vid in another hour or so....stay tuned !! :D

P.S - its NOT the long awaited vid but just a sample....will help in improving it even more ! :)

wow ...great news ...kartik take your time but try to make Ishant sharma / Brett Lee , zaheer's action . I know i am saying very easily but we don't have good bowling actions in previous cricket games .

I am really waiting for the video

Harry, I think we have a lot more things on priority than having many bowling actions in game tbh. This is something that can be easily cut down and added later. He has to work towards the 6 month time frame.

Harry, I think we have a lot more things on priority than having many bowling actions in game tbh. This is something that can be easily cut down and added later. He has to work towards the 6 month time frame.

i was desperate about the bowling actions because i am very bored by that old action. what ever that is his final decision know. anyway thanks for letting me know that it can be added later.

i was desperate about the bowling actions because i am very bored by that old action. what ever that is his final decision know. anyway thanks for letting me know that it can be added later.

Can v have 30r 4 types of different actions so that the actions of bowler's vary
just like blic 2007
i know its very easy to say but quiet a lot of effort to make it possible
but will it be possible?? can it be done??

Hi everyone,

yes, im still alive - and well. Last couple of months for me have been a really rocky road...navigating a lot of crazy personal issues etc which i wont go into the details of here...luckily JK has been around to hold the wolves at bay and to keep everyone informed.

Just wanted to quickly drop in to say im still around and will be back into things again very shortly, most likely next week. We will make sure any meaningful updates are communicated here.

Thanks again for all of your continuing support.

cheers,

LM

Hi everyone,

yes, im still alive - and well. Last couple of months for me have been a really rocky road...navigating a lot of crazy personal issues etc which i wont go into the details of here...luckily JK has been around to hold the wolves at bay and to keep everyone informed.

Just wanted to quickly drop in to say im still around and will be back into things again very shortly, most likely next week. We will make sure any meaningful updates are communicated here.

Thanks again for all of your continuing support.

cheers,

LM

Good to see you back LM!
Hope you sort out all your issues and get working on this game again!

Users who are viewing this thread