TAOC Discussion

Hi everyone,

yes, im still alive - and well. Last couple of months for me have been a really rocky road...navigating a lot of crazy personal issues etc which i wont go into the details of here...luckily JK has been around to hold the wolves at bay and to keep everyone informed.

Just wanted to quickly drop in to say im still around and will be back into things again very shortly, most likely next week. We will make sure any meaningful updates are communicated here.

Thanks again for all of your continuing support.

cheers,

LM

great hear that you are on track again...waiting for some more updates

Hi everyone,

yes, im still alive - and well. Last couple of months for me have been a really rocky road...navigating a lot of crazy personal issues etc which i wont go into the details of here...luckily JK has been around to hold the wolves at bay and to keep everyone informed.

Just wanted to quickly drop in to say im still around and will be back into things again very shortly, most likely next week. We will make sure any meaningful updates are communicated here.

Thanks again for all of your continuing support.

cheers,

LM

Good to see you back LM. :happy It's will be a huge moral boost for everyone associated with this game. Go TAOC! :happy :happy

Last edited:
The graphics of the game sucks guys! Please improve it a lot!!

The game is already delayed and i dont find it makes any sense to say please improve the graphics a lot!

Please do read the entire thread once!
this has already been said several times!

Gameplay is more important than Graphics! If people need good graphics they better be off playing BLIC 07!

@Kshitiz_Indian
I dont want to work for a game thats not having good graphics!
you guys say gameplay is better better better! for me its the graphics that are better!i want graphics more than gameplay!
so i cant release my stadium to a game which is not good in graphics! so srry guys! if u want the screenshots...........ill post them! u just have to w8 for some more time!

@Kshitiz_Indian
you guys say gameplay is better better better! for me its the graphics that are better!i want graphics more than gameplay!
so i cant release my stadium to a game which is not good in graphics! so srry guys! if u want the screenshots...........ill post them! u just have to w8 for some more time!
So you get a team out for 9, but that doesn't matter as the batsman look good. Ooooooookkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyy then.

@Kshitiz_Indian

so do one thing...go play Cricket 07 and BLIC 07 !

and you dont want to work ??? as if i was gonna even consider you........
i'd rather have a crappy stadium in the game from a person who gives 110% and respects the game than a narcissist liar !

even i think the graphics are quite crappy.....but its the gameplay and potential that got me into it !

And BLC99=the greatest cricket game ever made :mad:
go and play it,make 250 runs in 50overs in county mode,and show the scoreboard here,after playing BLC99 you will find what the cricket is:mad:

hahahah!!! guys you dont get it! if only u have good graphics the gameplay will make it more interesting! if u see the stadiums! the crowds are not at all der! they havbeen flattend out unlike cricket07! the makers of this game have made it good!but now they should go for sponsors! show that theres many responses to this game,etc and get money to improve the game! showing the adboards of vodafone,etc is a prfit for those guys! if u have licenses of those u get paid for it! so with more money get the hawk eye,etc! i dont see the scoreboard too

balajidgr8 added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

the animations hav been done superbly! but the graphics to match them has to improve! then this game would definetly be better than cricket07,etc

getting Sponsor is not a Easy Task mate :crying
just listen,
for making a good game(with graphics) it needs a lots of people,Money,24*7 work etc
and this is a By the Fans for the Fans of Cricket,who really wants to play cricket with a great AI.
Who cares about all other things when you get a good gameplay
(i still play BLC99)

@Kshitiz_Indian

and that is why i will not respect your opinion, jog on

Users who are viewing this thread