TAOC Discussion

sorry guys but i had a family emergency and had to go chennai....
hence, couldnt get any internet nor time !!

regarding LM, i did contact him and after looking at various things practically, we came to a conclusion that LM will give TAOC another try for the fans and will try to work as much as possible but if unfortunately, hes not able to...the game will be called off !!

knowing LM's condition i wont be surprised if it happens and am prepared for it.....so, the next week is crucial....keep your fingers crossed !

i know lot of you guys might be disappointed by this post but its just not fair on you guys to make you keep waiting / giving false hopes !!

I would like to say that if LM would accept, I am prepared to take over the project, even if only for a time while LM gets some enthusiasm back.

I would like to say that if LM would accept, I am prepared to take over the project, even if only for a time while LM gets some enthusiasm back.

Yes if he is to give up on it, it surely makes sense to release the source code and see if other people like Tom can complete the work he has started

sorry guys but i had a family emergency and had to go chennai....
hence, couldnt get any internet nor time !!

regarding LM, i did contact him and after looking at various things practically, we came to a conclusion that LM will give TAOC another try for the fans and will try to work as much as possible but if unfortunately, hes not able to...the game will be called off !!

knowing LM's condition i wont be surprised if it happens and am prepared for it.....so, the next week is crucial....keep your fingers crossed !

i know lot of you guys might be disappointed by this post but its just not fair on you guys to make you keep waiting / giving false hopes !!

You guys can do it. I still am hopeful. And If LM fails, Tom is always there.

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

That will be great, mate!!

That would be fantastic. From what I've seen you have a great cricketing knowledge as well so it could only be good to have you working on the game.

telling the truth, I never believed in LM. Jk always kept us updated and LM only updated us few times. One guy can't finish the job and what I was thinking was that LM probably wanted to slam this whole job on JK to finish it off. I am not saying that LM doesn't care about any of us because he is trying to get everything on track in just a week just for us. Let's see what LM comes out in a week. After that, if he can't do it, give it to Lazy. I reallyu want to see what he can do after I have only just heard what he can do. This way, I will be able to witness if all the things said about him are actually true. Not critisizing his skills but just want to see it myself. I know he is a good modeler but I would like to see more.

telling the truth, I never believed in LM. Jk always kept us updated and LM only updated us few times. One guy can't finish the job and what I was thinking was that LM probably wanted to slam this whole job on JK to finish it off. I am not saying that LM doesn't care about any of us because he is trying to get everything on track in just a week just for us. Let's see what LM comes out in a week. After that, if he can't do it, give it to Lazy. I reallyu want to see what he can do after I have only just heard what he can do. This way, I will be able to witness if all the things said about him are actually true. Not critisizing his skills but just want to see it myself. I know he is a good modeler but I would like to see more.

You are a prize tool.

Lol, what are you on about? He is the programmer, if you have seen the screenshots/videos of the game you have witnessed what he has done.

WOW!!! :)...

wait, I didn't know that he is involved in the programming of TAOC.

Well, the game doesn't program itself and since there are/were only two people actively working on the game, how hard was that to figure out?

Users who are viewing this thread