TAOC Discussion

WOW!!! :)...

I see many people misunderstanding my point. The whole point of that post was to get more attention to transfer the project from LM to Lazy. I thought that it would make JK or LM think more about this as a challenge and Lazy would urge more to get the project to prove himself;) I wasn't insulting him or anything like everyone is thinking. I hope atleast Lazy understood what I meant to do.

MS Dhoni added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Well, the game doesn't program itself and since there are/were only two people actively working on the game, how hard was that to figure out?

Well, two people means JK and LM and if you include Lazy in it then it won't be two anymore but three. What I was thinking was that JK is doing the animation job and LM is doing the coding and implementing.

telling the truth, I never believed in LM. Jk always kept us updated and LM only updated us few times. One guy can't finish the job and what I was thinking was that LM probably wanted to slam this whole job on JK to finish it off. I am not saying that LM doesn't care about any of us because he is trying to get everything on track in just a week just for us. Let's see what LM comes out in a week. After that, if he can't do it, give it to Lazy. I reallyu want to see what he can do after I have only just heard what he can do. This way, I will be able to witness if all the things said about him are actually true. Not critisizing his skills but just want to see it myself. I know he is a good modeler but I would like to see more.
I'll have to say it again - You are a prize tool. An ability to spark off really senseless arguments!

What I was thinking was that JK is doing the animation job and LM is doing the coding and implementing.
But you said the exact opposite of that.

LM said ages ago about limited time to work on the game, why would he possibly find spending hours answering posts like yours a better use of his time then working on the game.

knowing LM's condition i wont be surprised if it happens and am prepared for it
Slightly worried about this line, by all means stop completely if it is impacting on his health.

I'd be happy enough if he just worked on little tiny bits of it and released it in a few years time, even if it was far from perfect, it would be a great achievement. Don't let the demanding idiots get to you LM, you don't need to rush, you don't need to have perfect everything, for a project as small as this to get as far as it has is a tremendous achievement and one to be completely proud of no matter what.

Just give the job to Lazy by next week if nothing is done by LM.
@Lazy- If you don't mind me asking, have you worked with gaming company or something before?

LM owns the project, and it is his to give away. Not yours. You've been on this project for roughly five minutes, and in that five minutes you've done a good job of annoying pretty much everyone who reads your posts. Wait and see what LM says.

In response to your question - I studied Computing at university, and am about to start a Masters in either Software Engineering or Advanced Computing & Multimedia, so I'm fairly well versed on most aspects of making games, be it the art side or the programming side.

Well, two people means JK and LM and if you include Lazy in it then it won't be two anymore but three. What I was thinking was that JK is doing the animation job and LM is doing the coding and implementing.

No... You weren't... You never think. You're incapable of thinking.

Just give the job to Lazy by next week if nothing is done by LM.
@Lazy- If you don't mind me asking, have you worked with gaming company or something before?

Maybe you should just stop while you're already behind and making yourself look like a fool. Trying not to be offensive but its hard to with the things you've written.

You clearly don't understand the circumstances.

LM owns the project, and it is his to give away. Not yours. You've been on this project for roughly five minutes, and in that five minutes you've done a good job of annoying pretty much everyone who reads your posts. Wait and see what LM says.

In response to your question - I studied Computing at university, and am about to start a Masters in either Software Engineering or Advanced Computing & Multimedia, so I'm fairly well versed on most aspects of making games, be it the art side or the programming side.

Five minutes? what are you talking about? Making a stadium takes five minutes? Teach me please!

Wow!! you are so funny! You are only the brilliant one here! I am so happy. I would love to answer you on that if I knew you in real life. that was just posted to pick up a fight against me right? I can already see how much capability you got to think. Talk to me in MSN messenger and I'll show you how to insult and talk trash.

Maybe you should just stop while you're already behind and making yourself look like a fool. Trying not to be offensive but its hard to with the things you've written.

You clearly don't understand the circumstances.

What bad comment did I write? Its just my opinion and I have the full right to post it here since it is a discussion thread. I can write anything unless it is disrespecting someone and I am sure that I didn't write such thing. But its not that someone can insult me and I let it go.

Last edited:
Five minutes? what are you talking about? Making a stadium takes five minutes? Teach me please!

Wow!! you are so funny! You are only the brilliant one here! I am so happy. I would love to answer you on that if I knew you in real life. that was just posted to pick up a fight against me right? I can already see how much capability you got to think. Talk to me in MSN messenger and I'll show you how to insult and talk trash.

What bad comment did I write? Its just my opinion and I have the full right to post it here since it is a discussion thread. I can write anything unless it is disrespecting someone and I am sure that I didn't write such thing. But its not that someone can insult me and I let it go.
Can you please take your petty attempts at trying to bully around here somewhere else?

1. You've not made a good rep of talking sense here.
2. You're only making it worse now.

If you're really incapable of thinking, then here's what you need to do. LM's carried this project in the programming side, alone for the past, 3 years or so? JK's always been there to help but as he's himself claimed in the programming side, LM's the sole rider all this while. You've got to give the man a bit of respect for doing all this for such a long while. The way you're talking is you've invested millions into this game and you want it to be completed, but the reality being you've only made 1 frigging stadium which is nowhere near the work LM has put in. I'm not dismissing your work, but just bringing you to some reality.

For LM, its not just a frigging piece of code, its his hard work he has put in, obviously he'll be careful of it, and a bit posessive, so I'd give him that.

Stop while you're at it now, and I can 100% assure you that shravi's being the far more intelligent than you here.

I don't know what you can do in MSN messenger but a lot is possible for me to do to you there, and I'm not talking insults here.

Stop trying to pick fights with people. If you said something wrong, then accept it and get on with it!

Last edited:
@MS Dhoni: you are forgetting that this is not a professional game. 2 men have been working on this for the last four years in their spare time. It's a community effort. If the weight of it is taking its toll on LM (I know it would on me), then he has every right to concede and we should respect his decision. He shouldn't be pushed to a time limit. We're not working to deadlines here.

I'm not going to delete the previous posts because I think you walked into them, mate. Please, calm down, and everyone else too.

Also, huge thanks to Tom for offering to take over. You could be the saviour of the game. :cheers

Post of the century. :clap

King Cricket added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

@MS Dhoni: you are forgetting that this is not a professional game. 2 men have been working on this for the last four years in their spare time. It's a community effort. If the weight of it is taking its toll on LM (I know it would on me), then he has every right to concede and we should respect his decision. He shouldn't be pushed to a time limit. We're not working to deadlines here.

I'm not going to delete the previous posts because I think you walked into them, mate. Please, calm down, and everyone else too.

Also, huge thanks to Tom for offering to take over. You could be the saviour of the game. :cheers

I agree. Making a cricket game is not any piece of cake and LM and JK are trying there best here. Really, what will they get from it? Maybe some mental satisfaction, nothing else, no money or anything. They are doing it purely for us, the millions of cricket fans here. All of us should realize this and support them.

Users who are viewing this thread