TAOC Discussion

GOOD NEWS FOR TAOC FANS

Quoting LM's Mail.....no need to say anything further ! ;) :D

Legend_Master said:
I have almost completed fixing up the frames and stuff, which I know is not much, but the important thing is this ? I think I got my mojo back! J

I can feel a bit of passion inside me for the project again, which I was lacking and feared dead! Sounds crazy, but I feel almost excited about working on it again. You know when you get in the mood, you just wanna work on it a lot, well that?s how I feel. Unfortunately this weekend was a slight write off , but overall my mood is so much more improved?im really keen to get stuck in, which is the key point. Without that mojo nothing could have happened at all?

So Im looking to make some good progress this week.

wheres MSD when you need him ?? :confused:

GOOD NEWS FOR TAOC FANS

Quoting LM's Mail.....no need to say anything further ! ;) :D

wheres MSD when you need him ?? :confused:

It's not over yet! When LM gets back to management again, make it correct this time. i.e share the management stuff which means 2-3 active people should be supervising/integrating the things instead of giving all the burden to LM. So that, even if any one of those 4 people goes inactive due to personal reasons, the other 3 can still work without any showstopper.

The way the things have to work should change. It's not going to be same LM/JK alone going to work. The things need to be revamped first before going deeper into the technical implemenations.

Otherwise, there can't be any guarantee that the same things cannot happen again!

Also, I asked a page back, in what language this is getting Programmed? If it is in my technical scope ( C, Java, C++, J2EE, Websphere, JS, ESQL/C, DB2, Informix, Struts ), I can surely lend my hands too for this project!

yay. That is all.

Just calm down LC, there is no need for this over the top emotional comment. You have to hold back in future!

Great to hear that LM is back to work, but like Suren I do think that more hands will help vastly!

Also, I asked a page back, in what language this is getting Programmed? If it is in my technical scope ( C, Java, C++, J2EE, Websphere, JS, ESQL/C, DB2, Informix, Struts )
2 years ago, LM said that they are working on C++ and using some middlewares. Correct me if I am wrong.

Finally, something to cherish for TAOC.:banana2:happy

Great news, but tbh I don't think the game will be able to finished with only 2 people. If I were LM I'd ask LC to help him and maybe a couple of others. That way they'd be able to get this game going on quicker.

This isn't a dig at LM, but it seems like juggling TOAC and life commitments is a bit hard and could make him too stressed.

Edit: Didn't notice Suren's post. :o

Yeah I agree with the sentiments above, if you had maybe 4 people working on it (respected, commited PC members) then I think it may work. If you could split up some of the time between people, then it may work better and keep this project thriving and put less strain on LM/Kartik. Take your time guys though :clap.

Sorry to sound a little stupid, but if LM hasnt even been on the forums in a month according to his profile how can he of sent you that?
anyway great news!

Users who are viewing this thread