TAOC Discussion

LC,have you learnt c++ coding perfectly or learning from some online tutorials....

sorry for being off topic:who is nelson mandela?

I'm sorry? are you being deadly serious as to who Nelson Mandela is? as in THE Nelson Mandela?

I'm sorry? are you being deadly serious as to who Nelson Mandela is? as in THE Nelson Mandela?

From his post, it seems like he is. How can someone get to the age of 10 and not have heard of who Mandela is! How?

Haha, Indians and their lack of a sexual education system. Further lol.

Move on People.

regarding increasing the team, i have absolutely no problem but the main reason me and LM are skeptical is the lack of consistent development from the members.

for eg - lot of guys showed potential in making stadiums but not even one has finished their work. heck,lot of em lost the plot even for small things like kits and bats....

and animations and coding is such that they go hand in hand and is extremely critical to the development of the game.....!

but still, we are discussing this issue and will come up with some sort of plan soon..

I swear you said you were done with bats and kits. But giving out templates for those can't hurt I reckon.

Btw, not letting someone like l_c help you more isn't a valid reason to be "skeptical (about) the lack of consistent development from the members."

P.S: Off topic, but a nice hearty lol at those previous posts.

I swear you said you were done with bats and kits. But giving out templates for those can't hurt I reckon.

Btw, not letting someone like l_c help you more isn't a valid reason to be "skeptical (about) the lack of consistent development from the members."

P.S: Off topic, but a nice hearty lol at those previous posts.

bats and kits were a 2 year old example, i then finished them off single handedly afterwards....

but whats valid is that coding is not in my jurisdiction,its not my source code and its not my decision to make.

JK,the main reason for the lack of progress is that there was no tempo created in these recent months.....

Ohh that Nelson Mandela who made SA independent....
Ya ya i remember him:banana2

seen his picture first time in IPL2....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread