TAOC Discussion

For me, the reason that I didn't finish that stadium was my dissertation and exams. I'm happy to finish it now, but it seems a little pointless if the game isn't going to go ahead.

There are things that I've helped LM with such as the fielding AI, WK AI, pitch cracks etc, but it does still feel like a bit of a closed shop, especially considering this is a ''community' project.

There are some things which Paul could no doubt hand out with regards to the coding. For example, the code for handling the sound could be easily written externally, and then 'bolted on'. Similarly, the code for handling TV overlays could be written externally.

All of these things I'm willing to do - as long as someone asks me to do it!

Also, if there is any point to me finishing my stadium, I will finish it. Again, let me know!

me and paul were discussing the whole thing of adding more members to the team etc.......will come to a conclusion soon and let you know....

Look, there is a guy practically throwing his hands out there to help yet nothing in return?

TBH LM, your not going to finish this game anytime soon without some help. There is no shame in letting LC help you - you will still get credit as the main producer, lol, the main executive. So don't worry about losing your credibility or anything.

To get this underway you must let help, help.

Look, there is a guy practically throwing his hands out there to help yet nothing in return?

TBH LM, your not going to finish this game anytime soon without some help. There is no shame in letting LC help you - you will still get credit as the main producer, lol, the main executive. So don't worry about losing your credibility or anything.

wow !! man...your right on the money...LM IS concerned about losing his credibility...how did you figure it out ?? :eek::rolleyes:

There is no question of credibility and as to who gets it finally! Anyone with the slightest of common sense can figure out who is behind the game even if there are 10people working on this game! And LM didnt start TAOC for the sake of attaining fame or popularity!!
But that said i would like LM to increase his staff so that the development speeds up!

There is no question of credibility and as to who gets it finally! Anyone with the slightest of common sense can figure out who is behind the game even if there are 10people working on this game! And LM didnt start TAOC for the sake of attaining fame or popularity!!
But that said i would like LM to increase his staff so that the development speeds up!

am creating a thread with regards to that......hold your breath !! :D

for those who want an official confirmation of LM's return....check out

The Art Of Cricket

i dont need any official confirmation....

I TRUST YOU;)

about the team members,i advice you and LM to make a team of 10 members(God!!give me a chance to be in it:upray) and then move on with some straight forward Plans.....

hope you dont mind my advice.....

The thing about all this is that the easiest part of making a game is the part that most people here are any good at - i.e. 2D art.

The hardest part is the programming, shortly followed by the animations, and we're still stuck with 2 people doing that bit for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread