TAOC Discussion

@Kshitiz_Indian
I dont want to work for a game thats not having good graphics!
you guys say gameplay is better better better! for me its the graphics that are better!i want graphics more than gameplay!
so i cant release my stadium to a game which is not good in graphics! so srry guys! if u want the screenshots...........ill post them! u just have to w8 for some more time!
Do us a favour please, log out now and never login again. We've all here seen how people just moan and moan, yeah that can be fine, but we've also seen people who claim they've done / can do something just for some attention when they can't water the lawns, and that cracks me up.

Who even asked you to work for TAOC anyways. We don't need some whiner like you.

@Kshitiz_Indian
I dont want to work for a game thats not having good graphics!
you guys say gameplay is better better better! for me its the graphics that are better!i want graphics more than gameplay!
so i cant release my stadium to a game which is not good in graphics! so srry guys! if u want the screenshots...........ill post them! u just have to w8 for some more time!

I laughed like hell after reading this!

Doesnt it sound a bit 'childish'? And i am not at all worried if you dont release that stadium of yours as we have people here who give their best and work unlike those who pretend to make the 'next best thing' that has ever happened but never release it!

He'll say he's got super-powers now:rolleyes:

Which kind of super-powers? A guest cannot log in without registration and he is not any admin of planetcricket. If he is admin, then why he cann't he login as a registered user.;)

I honestly don't think that the current graphics look that bad. They are actually quite good as there are realistic movements. I'd rather it like it is than have awesome graphics with each bowler having the same generic movement, etc.

A question though, will batsman have different ways of playing shots? Like will some players pull while raising their knees like old school batsman, or will it all be the same? I'm more curious than asking for it to be included.

I honestly don't think that the current graphics look that bad. They are actually quite good as there are realistic movements. I'd rather it like it is than have awesome graphics with each bowler having the same generic movement, etc.

A question though, will batsman have different ways of playing shots? Like will some players pull while raising their knees like old school batsman, or will it all be the same? I'm more curious than asking for it to be included.

the developers of this TAOC are less in number with limited sources .so,i hope you remember that.

Other than that i would love to see few more updates of this game

Well, reading at the graphics issue, I think he just thinks like as I used to think. I use to think that graphics is everything in a game. TAOC is all about gameplay and main reason to keep these graphics is to make sure that everyone can run the game. Making good and good graphics will only decrease the number of people who can actually run this game on their PC. Instead of working on improving the graphics, I think more time can be put into making animations, gameplay, etc, better. balajidgr8 will learn the meaning when he plays BLIC07 and Cricket07. Eventhough BLIC07 has way better graphics that Cricket07, Cricket07 has farr better gameplay than BLIC07. It is also more popular than BLIC07 looking at the downloads section for both of the games.

guys, been down with a nasty flu !!
will take a couple of days to recover.

meanwhile, the silver lining for now is LM is officially back into development.
so, expects some updates from his side soon...:)

Users who are viewing this thread