TAOC Discussion

Take as much time as you need guys. Its a side project, you have lives away from TAOC and they come first which is more than fair.

Just keep up the great work and i think we will be getting one of the best cricket games ever made

Two thumbs up!:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Haven't checked for a while and can't be bothered to trawl the whole thread, so how's progress going?

May I make a suggestion? When they're working on a mod for Total War, they always have a list of how the various aspects are going, such as map, unit animations, skins, descriptions and so on, with a percentage for each one. Could you add something like that to the first post and update it accordingly?

guys, sorry for the zero updates as you know since the last couple of weeks as i was flat out with my project assignments.

but am not gonna be back any sooner as today i got the news of my
dogs sudden death. he was my little brother.....he was a part of the family...and this is the first tragic death am experiencing in the 19 years of my life.i've never had anyone so near and dear to me pass away and i dont
know when i'll be coming back.

one good thing is he died peacefully without much suffering.
he was a 10 year old german shepherd.undoubtedly the best dog
anyone could ask for.

RIP

Sorry to hear about your dog man. I was upset when I lost my dogs. Dogs are awesome. A man's best friend.

Take whatever time you need.

guys, sorry for the zero updates as you know since the last couple of weeks as i was flat out with my project assignments.

dogs sudden death. he was my little brother.....he was a part of the family...and this is the first tragic death am experiencing in the 19 years of my life.i've never had anyone so near and dear to me pass away and i dont

anyone could ask for.

RIP

Sorry to hear that! Even i had a dog and we both were of the same age but it passed away when i was 10 years old. I still remember that day when it was lying in my house lifelessly!!!:crying

anyone could ask for.

RIP

Ah, sorry to hear that mate.

Sorry to hear that Karthik. By what Ive seen in movies, Dogs are awesome but unfortunately in our religion we aren't allowed to have dogs as pets :S...Take your time Karthik ;)

jkartik: guys, sorry for the zero updates as you know since the last couple of weeks as i was flat out with my project assignments.

anyone could ask for.

RIP
i was shocked reading that as my dog Nemo german shepherd died on 28th march the same way.
I was there when she passed away, it is one of the worst movement i had in life. i know the feeling mate take your time to get back.
RIP

Sorry to hear about your dog jkartik. I remember how distraught I was when my first dog died and to be frank, it will suck to be you for a while, but just remember all the good times.
Hey Karachi Xpress, I never knew that about Islam. You learn something every day.

Yes,Sheehani,In Islam we consider dog as an unhygienic creature....there is always a reason why we consider dog as unhygienic,because rabies,a virus generally present in the mouth of dog can transfer into the human if a man is very close to dog or if the dog is licking or biting a man,so to safeguard the life of the people,Dog is not allowed in Islam...

Users who are viewing this thread