TAOC Discussion

That's sounds great - as long as the difference you get for seeing/positioning the marker is not too great when comparing highly skilled to lowly skilled

I.e. when batting don't want even a great batsman too long to see the marker else batting will get too easy. It should only be slightly longer than crap batsman

I know what I mean but don't think explained it too well

Yep, i know what you mean. Don't worry, if it was an issue it would clearly be pointed out in the beta testing if we didn't notice it first ;)

Meditating to control my emotions....:upray

Letter to apologize for not posting my stadium to you all

I am noticing from long time that you all are very angry by the stadium makers for not posting their stadiums and it is your right to do so and i apologize for that,but the required excuses should be cleared.I am just now passing from a very crucial time of my life(high school year) which will decide my future,in an addition I am trying to nourishing my knowledge in 3ds max from a beginner to intermediate.Thirdly,I was doing Bangladesh Stadium and due to lack of good images,my spirit had retarded and the attraction towards making stadium became zero.Fourthly,my UV mapping is just terrible,so i am trying to learn it.

I,once again apologizing in front of all for not completing the stadium.I will complete the stadium but will not make any particular stadium but a default one.

Sorry Guys-
Nabeel

That's ok mate, we're not angry with anyone, lol. There's no obligation from any of you guys. We're just keen on any nice stadiums that manage to make it to us, especially when there was some really great work being done on them. Seems such a shame not to have them completed.

Yep, i know what you mean.
That's ok mate, we're not angry with anyone, lol. There's no obligation from any of you guys. We're just keen on any nice stadiums that manage to make it to us, especially when there was some really great work being done on them. Seems such a shame not to have them completed.

thank you mate...

a suggestion for fielding:

lets make the fielding quarter auto,means that player would run to catch the ball but before catching the ball,game will pause for 2-3 secs and wait for the user to press the button to catch the ball...

similarly to dive,game will pause and wait for user to press jump button with the direction of button....

JUST A SUGGESTION....

Just letting people know that the 'big announcement' will be made on 01/09/09, in this forum.

Cheers,

LM

I would like the following in the game in terms of commentary, please.

"Winner, winner, chicken dinner." When a team wins the game.

That is all.

Hopefully the big announcement is that fielding is 100% completed and that he has moved onto AI. :)

I was going to post last night at about 1AM (3 hours before your post, coincidence!) asking if we could expect the big announcement in the near future, I decided against it because I thought it would make me sound impatient :p.
I'm really looking forward to hearing what the announcement is, I think it must be something pretty special :).

I can't stress how pleased I am to see you back on here, seeming happy with the progress that is being made - a few months ago I think a lot of us were starting to doubt TAOC, it seemed dead in the water, but now it seems to be well back on track :).

Thanks!
:cheers

we are definitely back on track ! :D

LM is putting almost 3 hrs everyday after work and most of his weekends which is admirable.

am working like crazy....you wont believe it but i spent around 8 hrs today on 3DS MAX completing stuff. and as a result my eyes are burning with a bad headache !

cheers

JK

Last edited:
we are definitely back on track ! :D

LM is putting almost 3 hrs everyday after work and most of his weekends which is admirable.

am working like crazy....you wont believe it but i spent around 8 hrs today on 3DS MAX completing stuff. and as a result my eyes are burning with a bad headache !

cheers

JK

its amazing to see how things are moving on now!

Users who are viewing this thread