TAOC Discussion

Ok, lads, no more bickering eh?

Fyi, the announcement is not related to fielding... ;)

Also for the record, anyone's entitled to their own opinions. You will always have negatives for everything. You can have the best product ever but some people will hate it, that's human nature. Let's try to stay focused and not bag people out about whichever game...

I think i speak for us all by saying we're all in the same boat in the end - every one of us just wants a great cricket game to play! I dont care who makes it, i just want one! We're all on the same side here so let's just remember that.

Ok, lads, no more bickering eh?

Fyi, the announcement is not related to fielding... ;)

Also for the record, anyone's entitled to their own opinions. You will always have negatives for everything. You can have the best product ever but some people will hate it, that's human nature. Let's try to stay focused and not bag people out about whichever game...

I think i speak for us all by saying we're all in the same boat in the end - every one of us just wants a great cricket game to play! I dont care who makes it, i just want one! We're all on the same side here so let's just remember that.
how many more days for the announcement?

Really? Did I?

lets forget the whole thing shall we......
few angry moods flared off unwanted posts......

lets start the argument again when TAOC releases(i know your thinking IF IT EVER RELEASES). and this time, we'll reverse the roles ! ;)

I wont mind playing game with sprites without images. Gameplay has to be good and animation should be real. No slips and keeper running forward to take catch.

I wont mind playing game with sprites without images. Gameplay has to be good and animation should be real. No slips and keeper running forward to take catch.

lol i can assure you there wont be things like slips and keeper running forward to catch !!

animations, well am trying my best to make em as real and authentic as possible. but with such dire conditions, there is only so much you can do...
although having done my first anim which was crappier than crap...to doing
the brett lee action,....i've come a long away and only learning and improving by the day..

sir yes sir !!!!!
Even better, allow us to tweak the difficulty to our taste. Like in WWE, you can edit how often the AI reverses moves, how powerful different moves are, how quickly you gain momentum. Just like that, let us edit how difficult it is to time the ball, how big the bowling marker is, how aggressive the AI is, etc. Eliminates the need for AI patches if we can easily and openly edit the AI to our taste to make the game fit how good we are.

Even better, allow us to tweak the difficulty to our taste. Like in WWE, you can edit how often the AI reverses moves, how powerful different moves are, how quickly you gain momentum. Just like that, let us edit how difficult it is to time the ball, how big the bowling marker is, how aggressive the AI is, etc. Eliminates the need for AI patches if we can easily and openly edit the AI to our taste to make the game fit how good we are.

That sounds pretty good actually. If someone can think of a really practical way of doing this it would be brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread