TAOC Discussion

I haven't played AC09, but I've seen videos of it on youtube, and I think I can honestly say that the bowling actions in that game are less realistic than those in the video you posted a while ago here.

Thanks, mate, JK is extremely proud of his bowling actions ;)

JK just want to echo everyones sentiments, your brett lee action was impressive when i saw it. When i heard about ashes 09 i thought if you could do that they must do better as they are pros. They were terrible. Thanks to them even more respect to you guys' animations don't know how you do it. I dont post a lot but i do keep following you guys as i have been since 2006 ( i think) so KEEP GOING we are all supporting you

JK just want to echo everyones sentiments, your brett lee action was impressive when i saw it. When i heard about ashes 09 i thought if you could do that they must do better as they are pros. They were terrible. Thanks to them even more respect to you guys' animations don't know how you do it. I dont post a lot but i do keep following you guys as i have been since 2006 ( i think) so KEEP GOING we are all supporting you

Thanks, can i also remind people that our animation is NOT mocap, it is done from scratch, entirely by hand. Not boasting, just saying that with pride in your work one can accomplish much more.

Last edited:
legend_master : Thanks, can i also remind people that our animation is NOT mocap, it is done from scratch, entirely by hand. Not boasting, just saying that with pride in your work one can accomplish much more.

The animation by hand is not at all a easy job, with the amount of perfection they have in game, as i have tried some animation i can assure everyone its the toughest job because they are doing it frame by frame. Great work there LM and Jk:hpraise

And another doubt LM you are doing the animation with biped character or the boned model itself.

Yes, I know this is a TAOC thread but this is the only place I can find you talking about AC09 in the same page. What do you guys think of it(LM and JK)?

Yes, I know this is a TAOC thread but this is the only place I can find you talking about AC09 in the same page. What do you guys think of it(LM and JK)?

It's a good question - i'll reserve my judgement for when i play the full game, but the bugs in the demo were a little disappointing for mine. There's a nice foundation there and i think it is the best cricket game to date, definately miles ahead of BLIC07, but there's a lot of things i would have done differently.

Having said all that i think TAOC will offer something very different to fans and still has a very bright future - you can read into that what you like ;)

LM

It's a good question - i'll reserve my judgement for when i play the full game, but the bugs in the demo were a little disappointing for mine. There's a nice foundation there and i think it is the best cricket game to date, definately miles ahead of BLIC07, but there's a lot of things i would have done differently.

Having said all that i think TAOC will offer something very different to fans and still has a very bright future - you can read into that what you like ;)

LM
It's nice to see you being positive about TAOC!:)

LM

When are you getting the full game(last question about AC09)?

Users who are viewing this thread