TAOC Discussion

Nope, just found them on the internet. They were some pretty good models though I have to admit. :p

Anyway, I know it's a bit early and everything but I remember a year or two ago Duff was doing the commentary but now who is doing it?

As the game will feature injuries where batsmen retire hurt, when they're side comes out to field, will there be substitute fielders? (if the injury is serious enough)

If yes, will this just be a generic "sub" as in ICC games, or will you be able to select a 12th man when you pick your team? What about multiple injuries etc?

Also, on the same topic, if players are seriously injured will this carry over for following matches, so the player will miss some/all of the rest of the series/tour/competition?

Any news of updates guys?

Yeah sea gulls! good idea. Maybe if you hit it into them the ball slows down a bit as well. Also maybe a stray dog can get onto the field as well. :facepalm

Hi all,

Just a quick note?

We have a very special announcement for TAOC which we will post here in the near future and on the official TAOC website blog. This is probably the biggest thing to happen to the project since it began. Also just wanted to clear something up:

TAOC is here to stay. We are simply laying a bit low at the moment with all the Ashes hype?thanks again for your continuing support.

Cheers,

LM

legend_master : Hi all,

Just a quick note…

We have a very special announcement for TAOC which we will post here in the near future and on the official TAOC website blog. This is probably the biggest thing to happen to the project since it began. Also just wanted to clear something up:

TAOC is here to stay. We are simply laying a bit low at the moment with all the Ashes hype…thanks again for your continuing support.

Cheers,

LM
Great to see you back in action LM, eagerly waiting for the announcement.:hpraise

Great to see you back in action LM, eagerly waiting for the announcement.:hpraise

we are working in full flow right now. but due to people going gaga over AC09, we decided to take a backseat since our updates and announcements etc
will literally go unnoticed.

once the fever dies down......we'll be back with our PR stuff ! ;)

I haven't played AC09, but I've seen videos of it on youtube, and I think I can honestly say that the bowling actions in that game are less realistic than those in the video you posted a while ago here.

Users who are viewing this thread