TAOC Discussion

Mmm, don't get too excited about AC09

As for TAOC I can't wait for it to come out.

i'll be very honest here. with the hype and hoopla that AC09 was getting....
we were really scared. especially after the Playtest reviews were so positive
that we were almost about to quit.

no offense to the Playtest Members.....but after playing it ourselves and reading many of the members reactions, we felt that dream of a PES like cricket game is still MILES ahead.

plus, the continuing support for TAOC from you guys is just adding to the motivational levels.

NOW, COMING TO THE PROGRESS PART..

i have to tell ya...LM is on FIRE ! i've never seen him so involved, motivated and such quick progress from him since AGES...

hes making me insecure now LOL !! hopefully i'll be on FIRE too in a couple of days.....so,expect that "very special announcement" soon ! ;)

Good News. Dont worry about AC09. All the buzz and hype will soon be over.

Come on give me beta game.

AC09 just looks like Ricky Ponting World Cup Edition, with maybe the graphics a little better. The animations and gameplay look like they haven't been touched. Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole at this stage.

Well I'm a big fan of AC09, except for the AI pacing in tests.

Anyway off the AC09 stuff now. I certainly hope this annoucements gonna be something big:)

Eagerly waiting for a demo :D

success of other games should not stop the progress of TAOC, the amount of work gone behind it, quitting would be a sin

Why? you said that this game was going to be crap anyway.

cricketdudemad added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Playing Ashes Cricket 2009 has just made me hope that TAOC is released even more, I really can't wait to see this "big announcement", I can't guess what it will be at all, but it's great to see that LM is so positive that we will be impressed with it :).

Must be fielding. :D

Users who are viewing this thread