TAOC Discussion

I think somebody should close the threads for a while, this is what happened with Black Magic's C07 download thread, everyone kept asking him to release new stuff and eventually a mod closed it.

If we close the TAOC threads, when the developers want to start giving us proper updates, then they should be re-opened, but until then, there is no point keep this open.

I think somebody should close the threads for a while, this is what happened with Black Magic's C07 download thread, everyone kept asking him to release new stuff and eventually a mod closed it.

If we close the TAOC threads, when the developers want to start giving us proper updates, then they should be re-opened, but until then, there is no point keep this open.

Yeah that mod was a quality mod, best ever one in the history of PC, I personally feel ;)

I should've known you would have come out with something like that. However my opinion is different. :p

I think the guys of TAOC will have to do something very special to 'win' us back.

Yeah that mod was a quality mod, best ever one in the history of PC, I personally feel ;)

Truly agree with you my Scottish friend, Suren is a quality mod..one of the best in history of PC ;)

Jokes

Last edited:
Dude, Your effort of making the game with all of its features has been amazing...:happy

I can understand the difficulty of making the game of parttime, anyway all the best for ur hard works!:clap

I have got a question,how are u going to release the game?:sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread