TAOC Discussion

i know no one is listening but still you should make the game open-source so any work you have done can be improved by other people and if you make it open-source it can be easily made for mac and linux also and the game will finish much quicker and once you release the source all people will stop posting crap about taoc since they know it is made and how much it is made
i know almost no one from taoc is listening but just an idea

If you know no one is listening then why are you posting it? You'd be better of PMing or VMing them.

Its also called spamming. This thread should have been closed long ago.

Your reposting your points again. IIRC you've already posted them. Now that is spamming.

The last five pages of this thread is basically spam...I agree though, this thread should probably just be closed. I will look into it....

my post is not spam this is fully in context of taoc it does not even mention any delays of taoc.it does not critisize taoc.it does not blindly praise taoc.it just tells in detail(little bit) about ewhy taoc should become open-source and if i wanted to spam there is a"random thoughts" thread ,a c07 forum,a what you bought last thread and various spammy thread where i can easily get away spamming
so why will i spam in a dedad taoc forum where all the mods eye will catcha and infract me ???

You HAD to bump this thread didn't you :sarcasm It's funny how you know that the TAOC people aren't reading this and you still ask them to make it open-source. LOL

You HAD to bump this thread didn't you :sarcasm It's funny how you know that the TAOC people aren't reading this and you still ask them to make it open-source. LOL

so where on earth should i post my rant about making taoc open-source so i can play another cricket game on ubuntu even though i know it is not releasing within 21st century;)

Watch your tongue you might get banned for the same reason again.

Open source is not going to solve all problems. It might have worked if they made it open source when they started the project.
And what makes you think its easy to port a game to Mac and Linux if you have the source code? Their game engine would have to support Linux for it to be possible which it does not. Its not even worth the effort to developing a commercial cricket game for Linux, let alone a free game.

Users who are viewing this thread