TAOC Discussion

i dont like the stadiums in BLIC. Yes to start stadium would be hard job. but if L.M. can do such a great job with hardcore stuff of this game. why can't we expect good stadiums.

srk121 said:
i dont like the stadiums in BLIC. Yes to start stadium would be hard job. but if L.M. can do such a great job with hardcore stuff of this game. why can't we expect good stadiums.
the stadiums will be so time consumming, its not even funny :eek:

I think several slightly different stadiums would b best.

E.g. Enclosed/Open
Big/small

langerrox said:
the stadiums will be so time consumming, its not even funny :eek:

Langerrox i am not trying to be funny mate, you got me wrong mate. i just wanted to say that L.M. so far has done a great job, and judging by that we will have lot better stadiums for TCP that's it mate. ;)

Last edited:
Lol, Landerrox is very sad, I personaly am attempting modeling the W.A.C.A ground, Doing the scoreboard now

langerrox said:
Lol, Landerrox is very sad, I personaly am attempting modeling the W.A.C.A ground, Doing the scoreboard now

lol edited mate. no worries continue to work mate. good luck

L.M. no update from you mate? its ok take ur tym.

Last edited:
LM just a few quick questions mate, can you give us a heads up on what stage into development are you up to. I read that the batting is 100% done, how about bowling/fielding/keeper animations etc just want to know how much work you have done with these aspects of the game and perhaps how long to complete each of these fundamental parts of the game, so you can get into the nitty gritty of stats,graphics etc. Thanks in advance mate.

BTW awesome stuff so far keep up the great work :clap

cricketmaster said:
LM just a few quick questions mate, can you give us a heads up on what stage into development are you up to. I read that the batting is 100% done, how about bowling/fielding/keeper animations etc just want to know how much work you have done with these aspects of the game and perhaps how long to complete each of these fundamental parts of the game, so you can get into the nitty gritty of stats,graphics etc. Thanks in advance mate.

BTW awesome stuff so far keep up the great work :clap

batting is 100% complete in terms of hitting the ball...
I'm currently working on running between the wickets - animations and coding...once this is completed i am moving on to bowling...bowling is there in essence at the moment but it needs to be expanded and completed, a fair bit of work - such as redo all bowler animations, allow all different kinds of delivery, bowling 'power/timing'bar and delivery system, appealing, dismissals, umpires, varying speeds and skills all integrated...etc...

once bowling is entirely completed it's on to fielding - which is a massive section(includes wicket keeping)...after that it's on to the actual game rules/mechanics and comps, guis, stadiums, sounds/music, multiplay, inputs (gamepads etc.) etc etc

so there's still heaps to go...but it is moving along very steadily. I'm quite happy with the pace at this stage.

LM

Last edited:
sorry L.M. but i am bit confused. are we going to see different action of the bowlers? like in BLIC?

Keep up the good work mate.

srk121 said:
sorry L.M. but i am bit confused. are we going to see different action of the bowlers? like in BLIC?

Keep up the good work mate.

I'm going to have several different actions for spinners and for pace bowlers...i.e. you will be able to tell a wrist spinner from a finger spinner etc.

I will probably also try to include some 'personalised' actions for famous players

what do you mean like in BLIC?

LM

In BLIC there are variatons. Like for off-spinner there the normal action and a bent-armed action, for a fast bowlers theres a "Harmison action" a normal action and a Slingy one.

Users who are viewing this thread