TAOC Discussion

i have to say that. it looking promising L.M. when we gonna see new video mate? can u give us estimate time for next video? i can't wait for it L.M.

srk121 said:
i have to say that. it looking promising L.M. when we gonna see new video mate? can u give us estimate time for next video? i can't wait for it L.M.

new video will be coming soon, as soon as i finish the running between wickets...i would say possibly another week from now? i dont want to release one until it's all lookin nice with no glitches, so might take a bit longer...pls be patient ok...

this next video will show:

- running between wickets - including turning back, sliding bat in and diving into crease. Will show how turning back can be initiated and then can re-start running before having returned to crease...
- 2D PIP of batsmen positions while running
- new adboards - fixed stretching problem - all textures created by Kartik
- new pitch ads - textures by Kartik
- new fixed SAF ODI kit
- new Non striker animations - backing up
- Non striker changes sides when bowler changes around and over the wicket
- new shots including reverse sweep, late cut, pull shot, hook shot, new on drive, new cover drive, back foot def and att shots, padding up to spin
- fixed camera tracking
- fixed bowling trajectories and cursor positioning
- edges - inside /outside

LM

Can you give us an estimate time for date of release? :p

Forgot to mention, i can't wait for the video.

Last edited:
IloveGilly said:
Can you give us an estimate time for date of release? :p

Forgot to mention, i can't wait for the video.

He said somewhere that it might be a Christmas 2006 release but not finalised!

Great LM! Ur next video should be awesome! No doubts abt it! Expecting it eagerly!

Excellent work LM. Can't wait for the video. keep it up!

fyi, I will be finalising the kit pack tonight for kitmakers....I will send out to those who have put up their hands...included is a readme which will give basic instructions on how to use the files inside. Before i do so, i will need to find out who is doing which kits..otherwise we may get doubling up....i''ll PM the kitmakers and post a list of which ones are 'taken' on here and which are still available....

LM

legend_master said:
fyi, I will be finalising the kit pack tonight for kitmakers....I will send out to those who have put up their hands...included is a readme which will give basic instructions on how to use the files inside. Before i do so, i will need to find out who is doing which kits..otherwise we may get doubling up....i''ll PM the kitmakers and post a list of which ones are 'taken' on here and which are still available....

LM

Nice mate, hopefully I will recieve the files too, Once I get a grip of the things the kits can get rolling.
Waiting anxiously for your video mate :clap

Wow, havent heard of this project before, lets just say it seems to be too good to be true, good luck and you have my full support!

well, happy to announce JK (Kartik) has completed all adboards and pitch ads...a fantastic achievement...and i must say very high quality work... :hpraise

you will see some of these in the Friday screenz ;)

LM

legend_master said:
well, happy to announce JK (Kartik) has completed all adboards and pitch ads...a fantastic achievement...and i must say very high quality work... :hpraise

you will see some of these in the Friday screenz ;)

LM

yup.. high quality indeed ! spent hours on end to complete it :) :D

btw, can i try commentating ?? i know i dont have a silken / smooth voice but
we need someone from asia for variety unlike EA / Codies :p

Well when i made a suggestion to l.m i said the tv presentation should be good you should get people from different nations and like talk to the players at the toss etc. And like if it was ponting you get an aussies voice etc

i just had a shot at the waca scoreboard:p modeling wise, looks good if i dont say so myself!

Attachments

• try.jpg
    try.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 114
eh? its a 3d model not a 2d model, so he can put it straight into the stadium

Users who are viewing this thread