TAOC Discussion

langerrox it looks pretty good man. good job with the scoreboard. have you done anyothers?

Great work LM! Sorry I've been away on holiday for a bit, and I've also been having my GCSE mock exams recently... But everything's sorted out now, so I can start commentating whenever you and Duff want me to start. BTW, I was wondering what textures you will be using for the Indian team's kit, as it recently was changed, and they formed a new deal with Nike. I'm not sure if it will remain sky blue, and there is speculation that it may be all black...

But anyways dude, top work! And I think that I should also say a big well done to Kartik (who by chance has the same name as me :) ) for making top textures! Keep up the good work guys!

quick little update here....

well, now i know why the big guns didn't allow running again straight away after cancelling (i.e. they make you have to return to your crease before you can set off again)...it was very very difficult and almost made my brain explode, but finally i got it working...still need to iron out a couple of bugs and add a few more things + a couple more anims but it's getting there and is working really well...

you can now run and cancel a run...they will start to turn back....you can either let them return back to their crease or hit runagain button and they'll turn back around BEFORE returning to their crease and re-continue the run they started and cancelled...it sounds all very complex (and it is - behind the scenes), but yes, it works...this means you can run on overthrows and misfields and can have mixups etc. I think running between wickets is extremely important in a cricket game, cos it has a massive efffect on the overall team score, so this is a really significant victory for TCP...

Friday screenz will be posted when i get home...

LM

Great effort mate, great to see you putting in all the extra yards that were "too difficult" for those who earn their keep making games.

Ive decided to create a whole new thread for FRIDAY SCREENZ so people dont have to wade thru these many pages...so..happy to announce the new Friday Screenz thread is officially open with today's screenz.. ;)

LM

hey guys,

i have my final exams from feb 8 to 20th and hence i have study hard in order
to get good marks and i cant afford to have any distractions ;)
so wont be available from tomorrow till 20th. will visit in-between just to check up but wont spent much time in the forums.

sorry if i am not able to contribute till 20th... but the next friday screenz will
definitely be shown as hariz and others are working on the kits :)

cheers

P.S - My Post and Vcash is exactly the same :p :D

Great effort mate...can't wait for it...

P.S good luck in your exams mate...

koolkarts said:
Great work LM! Sorry I've been away on holiday for a bit, and I've also been having my GCSE mock exams recently... But everything's sorted out now, so I can start commentating whenever you and Duff want me to start. BTW, I was wondering what textures you will be using for the Indian team's kit, as it recently was changed, and they formed a new deal with Nike. I'm not sure if it will remain sky blue, and there is speculation that it may be all black...

But anyways dude, top work! And I think that I should also say a big well done to Kartik (who by chance has the same name as me :) ) for making top textures! Keep up the good work guys!

I want to have the newest kits possible for the final release, so i guess should be that new one... ;)

LM

Sachin_007 said:
LM..man your future is gonna b very bright...Keep up the good work....

Sachin
I dont like it :mad:

First of all let him make a good game.then u say it :mad

iLikeMad_People said:

What don't you like? If you don't like it then please keep it to yourself. It hurts when you discourage someone who is really working hard. So far LM has put his 100% effort and it shows in his work. He's doing a great job and this will be the best cricket game ever in my opinion.

iLikeMad_People said:

If you don't like it than shutup and don't come to this forum...your type of people are not welcome in this forum anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread