TAOC Discussion

Tone down on the language people. We don't want this thread to turn into an arguing match.
Thanks and everyone get back on topic. Further derogatory comments will be deleted.

guys, sorry but i have removed some of the posts here - my reason is a) totally off topic and b) i'm sure that is what the original poster (Ilikemad_people) wanted to do - cause a big argument here...so please let's stop right now and keep this thread clean and on topic ;) and ignore trollers like that.

cheers all,

LM

PS: please dont take any offence if it was your post i removed.

legend_master said:
guys, sorry but i have removed some of the posts here - my reason is a) totally off topic and b) i'm sure that is what the original poster (Ilikemad_people) wanted to do - cause a big argument here...so please let's stop right now and keep this thread clean and on topic ;) and ignore trollers like that.

cheers all,

LM

Hey sorry man if i abused you

I dont want people to praise without trying the game.

I had a bad experience with BLIC2005.ALL the people were praising it [mod snip].

I can only hope that u will make a good game and live upto the people's expectations.God bless you

Last edited by a moderator:
news: Australia ODI kit is complete (thanks to Hariz) - great work indeed...

i will post some screenz soon...

regards,

LM.

I can't wait legend_master. Keep up the stunning work and don't let anyone else kick you down. You are doing a great job and it is looking like this will be a premium game.
Simply awesome.
Cheers.

legend_master said:

cheers all,

LM

Don't take any offence? You removed my post, how could you? It was a corker!

Anyway, this game is still looking amazing, was a bit suspicious at first about this game but the screenshots are looking very ominously good.

have to L.M. that you doing a great job mate. keep it up and good luck mate.

Just stumbled across this thread, and want to wish Legend_Master the best of luck in completing this quite remarkable project.

If only EA and Codies had decided to build their games from the gameplay aspect up :)

Videos look great, shot animations top class, I can think of nothing more hilarious than Codies and EA's next games sitting on the shelves unsold as this claims the market ;)

At the moment its planned to be freeware, but could change as release approaches.

Users who are viewing this thread