TAOC Discussion

well, haven't heard from Hondeyho for a while...I personally wont start working on stadiums until much later, once all of the 'on-field' stuff is completed, so i wouldn't expect to see any stadiums soon, unless Hondeyho comes up with the goods ;)

guys, just wanted to give a quick update here...

progress is really coming along well...a little slow, but massive improvements have been made to the animations, the overall look and feel of the whole thing...collisions have also been improved and now it actually 'feels' so much more natural and organic to play strokes...i really am enjoying belting the ball around the park, despite not having any bowler or fielders (or stadium!) ;)

im still on course to release the new video by end of this weekend...

which means by Monday i should be starting on the bowler models and animations...so the second video from now will show the much awaited bowler, bowling pace annd spin - finally

in short, im very happy with the way it is progressing...very happy indeed :D

I am personally waiting for AI implementation.And some advances to graphics.

And Lm, there would be some way to know weakness, please ???Maybe before start of game ???:upray

blackleopard92 said:
I am personally waiting for AI implementation.And some advances to graphics.

And Lm, there would be some way to know weakness, please ???Maybe before start of game ???:upray

hmm..maybe could be an option to 'show weaknesses' or ' show hidden stats' or something like that - would be OFF by default but could be switched on in the game settings options

Hardie123123 said:
well in exibition mode ill have them on but in tournaments i would have it off

I like his idea.
I exibition mode , we practice against those team an dthem jump into tournament!

legend_master said:
guys, just wanted to give a quick update here...

progress is really coming along well...a little slow, but massive improvements have been made to the animations, the overall look and feel of the whole thing...collisions have also been improved and now it actually 'feels' so much more natural and organic to play strokes...i really am enjoying belting the ball around the park, despite not having any bowler or fielders (or stadium!) ;)

im still on course to release the new video by end of this weekend...

which means by Monday i should be starting on the bowler models and animations...so the second video from now will show the much awaited bowler, bowling pace annd spin - finally

in short, im very happy with the way it is progressing...very happy indeed :D

Great work so far LM

I too can't wait in fact this time I?ll get rid of my horniness with some old TCP video clips.

holmie said:
LM im asking how long it will be in length.
Well that will only be known when the video is ready, holmie. Paul sends me a range of video clips and I put them all together and add titles and music. The titles and music take up some time too. :onpc

Users who are viewing this thread