TAOC Discussion

SkateBoarder said:
Well that will only be known when the video is ready, holmie. Paul sends me a range of video clips and I put them all together and add titles and music. The titles and music take up some time too. :onpc

so do you know when it will be released

Hardie123123 said:
so do you know when it will be released
Paul said a few posts up that he was hoping for the 'end of this weekend'. I haven't been sent the clips yet though. :onpc

so when is this whole game gonna be released. plz tell me and i really want this game to be free

cric_craze said:
so when is this whole game gonna be released. plz tell me and i really want this game to be free
Mate a lot of hardwork has been put in this game and still u want this game to be free.Yeah it will be free for those who r helping Paul seriously in this project.

cric_craze said:

If I am right, two models are being thought of.
One donation, and another a small charge.

However, one thing is for sure, money will be involved, one way or another.

Drewska said:
I would want it free because my dad won't let me buy software off the internet...

I would suggest u try the ancient tried and tested method.

Papa I want it please....... wahh wahh :crying :crying I will not eat wahhh... wah.... :crying

:D:p

blackleopard92 said:
I would suggest u try the ancient tried and tested method.

Papa I want it please....... wahh wahh :crying :crying I will not eat wahhh... wah.... :crying

:D:p

He won't because he thinks it's unsecure. But that's fair enough seeing as he doesn't know a lot about computers/internet

Drewska said:
He won't because he thinks it's unsecure. But that's fair enough seeing as he doesn't know a lot about computers/internet

Coincidentally, my dad also thinks like that.However, u can generally convince(like do) by telling him about those security signs, and showing a lot of security related articles.
u need him to buy something just once, and then he would have no prob.

I tried sucessfully to get my dad to buy train tickets/plane ticket, and after that all doubts vanish.

blackleopard92 said:
However, one thing is for sure, money will be involved, one way or another.
I don't think LM has made a decision on this yet.
If it is going to be sold, I'm sure there could be ways to buy it without paying over the internet (mailing a cheque for example).
im not talking about the videos im talking about the release of the whole game .
The release date is not going to be set, at least at this stage, there is still a LOT of work involved before it will be anywhere near ready. Just wait.
Also most of these questions are answered in the FAQ: http://www.thecricketproject.com/index.php?name=FAQ&id_cat=1

whitehornmatt said:
The release date is not going to be set, at least at this stage, there is still a LOT of work involved before it will be anywhere near ready. Just wait.

yup, release dates are decided generally when a beta/alpha version has been made and the game is now into testing phase.

After all, we aren't proffesionals, It is impossible for us to estimate dates, without prior experience.

videoS!

Hi everyone....i am in the process of preparing some goodies...3 long videos! I will pass them to SKateboarder sometime tonight so hopefully by tomorrow they will be up? Depends on Lee...but should be very soon...there is so much i had to cull in order to get this shortlist of clips so hope i covered most things...also because of the massive sizes i had to reduce the video quality substantially so i am also going to post a very HIGH QUALITY vid as well for broadband users but this will be very big in size - i.e. over 40MB....?

when i have uploaded it i will post the new stuff that the videos show etc.

I am also proud to announce that batting is now completed (for this stage) - obviously later on i have to add celebration animations (50,100,150,200), overlays, etc. but that cant really be done until ive integrated stats and other factors later. So I will be starting on the bowler model and animations from tomorrow, which is very exciting....

will post again soon with video feature list...

LM

Users who are viewing this thread