TAOC Discussion

u need to enable javascript in rapid share to download the file.
Also LM, even though *.rar compression is better, u should distribute files in *.zip format, as its the most common format and supported natively by Windows.

sure duded just give me 5 mins please

ok here is the pictures uploaded here ... just click and download ! i hope there arent any problems ;)

And if u had problems getting the video posted by LM today ... here it is :)

Attachments

• TCPpix.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 40
  • TCPvideo.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 379
ziad123_2005 u sure are a great buddy man. good job. really wanted to see those pics man.. but that stupid rapidshire :mad never works for me ;)

no problem buddy :) ... im always here for help ;)

and this is the video which i preffered from the batch :) good leggy followed by a good loft ;)

Attachments

• tcp.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
is there any other way i can get the full video, because it is saying that i already have a download going but i clearly dont...

rickyp said:
is there any other way i can get the full video, because it is saying that i already have a download going but i clearly dont...

Guys, i fixed the FTP issues i had, so i am uploading them now to the official TCP site (http://www.thecricketproject.com)

I am also going to be uploading more videos a bit later - 2-3 hours from now...

but then it will depend on when Skateboarder can get on and post them to the site...or Matt?? Well, hopefully they will be able to do it pretty soon after i upload them...

cheers all.

UPDATE

well, next batch uploaded to the offcial TCP site - just waiting on Lee now - not sure when he'll be on to check them ;)

35MB...some real nice ones in here...from different angles too. Check out the new ball textures too...

can u provide the direct links ? cant seem to find the videos on the site !! or did i miss anything ?

Pat said:
can u provide the direct links ? cant seem to find the videos on the site !! or did i miss anything ?

as mentioned, we need to wait for Skateboarder to post them on the site. I have uploaded them for him to sort, but i guess he hasn't picked them up yet.. :(

when will the tutorial be ready? and are faces ready to work on so i can start again?

Users who are viewing this thread