TAOC Discussion

@AllRounder18 -
Thats what the surprise is about...he is not supposed to reveal it before the next 20 hrs or so :)

Last edited:
thats good to gear.....but we all might be dead and gone by the time it releases ! :facepalm

on a more serious note, be sure to catch the TAOC announcement tomorrow at 1.30PM UK Time ! ;)

i want a demo,:mad:
[btw Jk send me the demo and i will send you some great sweets of kolkata as reward ;)]

just seen this game being talked about in another thread and thought i would give it a look and WOW!!!

looks superb mate, and i have a couple of questions.

1) I don't know if this is possible, but if you put seperate tournaments in the game, e.g.WT20, could you make it so that each nation had a seperate kit from their normal ODI kit, and when you play an exibition match you could choose wether you wanted to use normal ODI kits or a specific tournament kit??

2)Is there a career mode 'Be A Pro' type mode, and is there online play?

Thanks a lot, Keep up the awesome work

Hopefully the announcement is actually 10.30pm Aussie time. Please make it this because it's a school night for some of us;)

thats a shame covvy, us english are still on holidays until next week

thanks for the info madman, sounds amazing

is this game going to be free? just wondering, and if its for sale, how will it be purchasable

is this game going to be free? just wondering, and if its for sale, how will it be purchasable

this will most likely be free. tbh, its too early to commit anything.
it all depends on how this game shapes up.

Users who are viewing this thread