TAOC Discussion

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
why are you being so negative, just look at the progress they have made,

if i were you, i would either delete your post or edit it. and maybe when it releases, you'll be eating your words

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
tbh, this is never going to get fininshed, so why dont you just quit, and stop wasting your lives

Lol, more importantly, why do you care? You have nothing better to do than troll forums? At least we are bettering ourselves. Go away and play with your EA.

D'oh, i just wasted some of my life replying to you.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Lol LM, the way you think about it is in a positive fashion like Harris did. Say to yourself "I am going to prove these people wrong", "They are going to eat their words". Honestly I know your sick of all the negative people(such as me:p) but the way you think influences how the game turns out.

kersnort

School Cricketer
Lol, more importantly, why do you care? You have nothing better to do than troll forums? At least we are bettering ourselves. Go away and play with your EA.

D'oh, i just wasted some of my life replying to you.

I wasn't being disrespectful, i just think there are better things you could be doing with your life than making a cricket game. Its just even if you finish it, everyone will just be negative like they are with every single game. Plus you're offering it for free, so you dont even get a financial profit from it

EA are gash why would I play their crap games?

coolz_hari

International Coach
I wasn't being disrespectful, i just think there are better things you could be doing with your life than making a cricket game. Its just even if you finish it, everyone will just be negative like they are with every single game. Plus you're offering it for free, so you dont even get a financial profit from it

EA are gash why would I play their crap games?

why do you have problem ? Everyone has right to do what they want . I am a doctor & busy with my life .But my passion towards the game lets me to open this forum every day .

coolz_hari added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Everyone have different interests & self satisfaction is the most important thing;)

Last edited:

kersnort

School Cricketer
why do you have problem ? Everyone have right to do what they want . I am a doctor & busy with my life .But my passion towards the game lets me to open this forum every day .

coolz_hari added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Everyone have different interests & self satisfaction is the most important thing;)

"Why do I have Problem?" "Everyone have right" Good England mate :p

I don't have a problem i'm just saying what I think, it just seems like there are few incentives to be had out of it.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
"Why do I have Problem?" "Everyone have right" Good England mate :p

I don't have a problem i'm just saying what I think, it just seems like there are few incentives to be had out of it.

Good English, mate... :sarcasm

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not the idiot that couldn't get a simple joke
But you are the idiot who can just troll around on forums. How does it matter to you if he is giving the game away for free or if he is wasting his time? Either comment about the game or just don't visit this part of the forum. Nobody wants comments about him wasting his time or doing something productive.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I'm not the idiot that couldn't get a simple joke

I would have gotten the joke if you didn't make such a stupid mistake right after it by not capitalizing the 'I', you absolute fool.

kersnort

School Cricketer
But you are the idiot who can just troll around on forums. How does it matter to you if he is giving the game away for free or if he is wasting his time? Either comment about the game or just don't visit this part of the forum. Nobody wants comments about him wasting his time or doing something productive.

Well surely me saying that stuff is commenting about the game. Im pretty sure the price (or lack of in this case) is about the game

Users who are viewing this thread