TAOC Discussion

So the gameplay hasnt improved a bit! apart from the batting

um, not sure what you expected dude. The gameplay has been improved a lot by revamping the batting system and eradicating millions of annoying bugs. A fair bit of time was also spent on fixing up old and doing new animations

LM

I must admit the new system sounds great.A major breakthrough even.But would this system convert to a joypad ok ?.Keep up the good work lad's-Dave.

I must admit the new system sounds great.A major breakthrough even.But would this system convert to a joypad ok ?.Keep up the good work lad's-Dave.

actually, it would convert even better to joypad than the old way ;-) All the buttons are catered for. A,S,D on the left side and the directional counts for the Numpad. Would certainly take some testing though.

LM

Awesome, I can finally use my controller on a Cricket game.

It works on 07 too!

Yes it does, but the controls are different to what I'm used to and I always play the wrong shots.

So are we allowed to alter the controls to suit us in TAOC? I'm using a PS2 Dualshock controller, by the way.

Yes it does, but the controls are different to what I'm used to and I always play the wrong shots.

So are we allowed to alter the controls to suit us in TAOC? I'm using a PS2 Dualshock controller, by the way.

Should be configurable - but wont know until i try to do it ;)

LM

WOW! I've had a quick look through some screenies and read what the game has and I'm super impressed. You've done a great job so far and can't wait for it to release. I'll tell this game to all my friends so they can download what will be an awesome game. Please let me know if I can do anything to help you guys out.

WOW! I've had a quick look through some screenies and read what the game has and I'm super impressed. You've done a great job so far and can't wait for it to release. I'll tell this game to all my friends so they can download what will be an awesome game. Please let me know if I can do anything to help you guys out.

Just keep supporting us, that's all :cheers

cheers,

LM

hi when the bolwer bowls a bounce he goes wide of the crease so is this possible just an idea tho

Users who are viewing this thread