Tennis thread

Hingis is on fire in Rome. Just beat the 8th seed 6-0 7-5, not bad at all.

French open I would say Nadal will take it. Is that Greece guy playing? He did dam well to almost upset Federer in the Aus open.

aussie1st said:
Hingis is on fire in Rome. Just beat the 8th seed 6-0 7-5, not bad at all.

French open I would say Nadal will take it. Is that Greece guy playing? He did dam well to almost upset Federer in the Aus open.

Baghdatis....
Dunno if he's playing, should be though, he has amazing energy across the court and seems to thrive on the adrenaline of professional tennis.

James219 said:
Baghdatis....
Dunno if he's playing, should be though, he has amazing energy across the court and seems to thrive on the adrenaline of professional tennis.

Hes got talent, some of the strokes he played against Federer were amazing. But the Umpire basically screwed him up with a bad call.

He's only twenty; he needs to make a living out of something, and his career is shaping up really well, as he has talent and, more importantly, great confidence in his own ability to use the extensive range of shots in his repertoire.
By the way, is it possible for a moderator to make this the official Tennis thread- tha'td be cool :)

Hingis pulled off another win this time against a power player in Venus Williams. Great fightback by her as she lost the 1st set 0-6. Venus just ain't up to it these days, she has lost that greatness she had a few years back.

Hingis Vs Williams...always a great contest....I m hoping for Hingis to win this title...She deserves the title as she is working very hard......
Carry on Hingis.......

When is that match i.e Williams Vs Hingis?????

aussie1st said:
Which Williams? She already beat Venus as I mentioned above.

oh..sorry!!! i misunderstood tht she is going to play!!!!
Then Hingis is into the final....great :clap :clap :clap

Users who are viewing this thread