Tennis Thread

Survivor of the Blue Clay. Fedex is now No.2, not long before his reign returns.

Mahesh Bhupathi and Sania Mirza win the French Open mixed doubles title! Hurray! :D

Hope Federer smashes Murray tomorrow

He is scottish and will always be scottish, the media can paint whatever picture they want, Most of us in England want him to lose,, all this british crap,, :facepalm

^if he loses then he is Scottish , if he wins he is English

Congrats to Serena Williams on winning the women Wimbledon

@Barmy

They might, but to me and 99% of people I know only care about England, not Britain.

I'm sure most scots feel the same towards us, Britain means nothing to me, its england only.

which is why the Olympics is of no interest to myself, other than the men's 100m sprint final..

murray can't lose again in a final, this has to be his time.

murray winning wimbledon is the one sporting result I've wanted above all others in my entire life.

murray can't lose again in a final, this has to be his time.

murray winning wimbledon is the one sporting result I've wanted above all others in my entire life.

I will miss them murray jokes if that happens.

Hopefully. Can't go with a clear favourite. Both in dire need of grand slams.

This is one super sunday :p

That's what comes of only knowing 3 99%-racist people I guess...

Wtf

Racist??? When the England football team play, do you think the scottish want us to win???

No, they bloody dont, they hate us and are desperate for us to lose, which i respect, as i couldn't careless how scotland do.

Hope he gets stuffed,,

Bit tough to listen to sermons on racism from an Aussie ;)

Marray beats Murray to a Wimbledon title. Amazing story.

Users who are viewing this thread