Terrible game. Full of bugs. Who else agrees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't just e.g. Play as england in the T20 world cup, you have to play as one of the two teams in every match in the tournament, or go into the game and simulate every game except the ones of the team you want to be.
thats a bummer

The gamebreaker of IC10 is superhuman spinbowlers. 8 for 10 with cameron white all caught behind? Please.

This game has far too many bugs, but as a base it exceeds everything else we've seen

hIrpLpS.jpg

All without going through loading screens.

Thank you. Had not spotted that. Certainly improves the situation.

4)not being able to select a single team to take through a competition is full-on ridiculous, something i've never seen before in any game and it's baffling to understand how this could have got through the design stage. in combination with point 3 above, it basically kills competition mode and that's a whole area of cricket academy made essentially worthless.

That's an oversight for sure and hopefully Big Ant will fix it in a future patch.

All without going through loading screens.

Would be great if there's another option of selecting a team and simulating all matches not involving your selected team.

Hate to say this but after 3 days playing this game im finding so much wrong with it the original post isnt to far off.:(

I loved it on my first game but now so many bugs glitches appearing i really hope patches can save this especially online.

Hate to say this but after 3 days playing this game im finding so much wrong with it the original post isnt to far off.:(

I loved it on my first game but now so many bugs glitches appearing i really hope patches can save this especially online.

It is. No mention of career mode, innovative batting & bowling controls, player editor and so many customizations available in the game does a huge disservice to Big Ant. I have mentioned issues with the game as well (the biggest IMO are the poor AI batting and online gameplay) and I would be the first one to say it's far from perfect, but career mode alone is worth buying this game.

The game has no life and it's good to see people coming round. Yeah the OP was harsh so what. When you buy a toaster you don't expect it to toast half a side of bread. When you buy a kettle you don't expect it to half boil.

This is a shoddy product. Yes it has potential but the amount of issues coming up are farcical.

How can a game have life with such crap AI? Yeah you can play with your mates but they will end up laughing at you for buying such a rubbish game.

I wouldn't say people are coming around that the game has no life, I'd say they're coming around to the fact the problems are going to be patched and your going to be the one kicking yourself when you've sold your game off on ebay (which I suspect you are not as this looks more like an attempted troll anyway but that doesn't matter). You just don't seem to understand the concept of a patch, perhaps it's because the lack of support your favorite, clearly far superior, cricket games have? Have fun smashing 6 after 6 in IC10.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say people are coming around that the game has no life, I'd say they're coming around to the fact the problems are going to be patched and your going to be the one kicking yourself when you've sold your game off on ebay (which I suspect you are not as this looks more like an attempted troll anyway but that doesn't matter). Have fun smashing 6's in IC10.

Sam you're deluded. You think a simple patch will make everything alright? The game will be sat with all your other crap games you don't play within a couple of weeks.

Take my advise get some money back while you can.

Thing that i find weird is the online gameplay is just so different from the single player.

And i dont mean just lag its the shots along the ground player slides in to stop it going for a four and its given out caught that makes no sense what so ever.
Getting hit on the pads the ball goes forward then all of a sudden its bowled me out, is this just due to lag or game being out of sync i have no idea Ross any ideas what might be wrong with online.

Like i said elsewhere single player is generally really good with none of these glitches.

Sam you're deluded. You think a simple patch will make everything alright? The game will be sat with all your other crap games you don't play within a couple of weeks.

Take my advise get some money back while you can.

And can you tell me why a couple of patches that solve the problems you've listed won't make everything all right then? I don't want any of my money back because I've realised when the key bugs in this game are fixed, none of which cause too many problems for me in single player matches except the fielders which are going to be fixed within a week, this game will most likely be the best cricket game released yet.

And can you tell me why a couple of patches that solve the problems you've listed won't make everything all right then? I don't want any of my money back because I've realised when the key bugs in this game are fixed, none of which cause too many problems for me in single player matches except the fielders which are going to be fixed within a week, this game will most likely be the best cricket game released yet.

@SamP he really isn't worth our time mate. Its like talking with a brick.

Thing that i find weird is the online gameplay is just so different from the single player.

And i dont mean just lag its the shots along the ground player slides in to stop it going for a four and its given out caught that makes no sense what so ever.
Getting hit on the pads the ball goes forward then all of a sudden its bowled me out, is this just due to lag or game being out of sync i have no idea Ross any ideas what might be wrong with online.

Like i said elsewhere single player is generally really good with none of these glitches.

Yeah online gameplay needs a serious looking into, especially on PS3, as it impacts game's longevity.

I have to say that although not perfect, for me this game is hands down better than any other cricket title I have played.

I still own every cricket title produced since International Cricket on the SNES and this game is better than BLIC '99 on the PC or ps1, which to date has always been my favourite cricket title.

I understand if some people are disappointed in this game, but it will have to be an exceptional argument to recommend any other cricket title as being better than Bradman cricket.

I have already played Bradman for 20 hours and am still finding it challenging in the extreme.

Every other game, even on the hardest setting became too easy over time, whether it be batting or bowling.

I hope Bradman Cricket does incorporate local co-op in the future via a patch as that is a big oversight, but for me, I won't be loading up any of EA or Codemasters previous cricket attempts any time soon!

what about the people that dont have online hows a patch going to fix it for them the game is a disgrace ive put it too the bottom of my game pile out of my site ive wasted 40 pound on this crap in this day and age 40 pound is too much to wasting on complete garbage next time i get a cricket game ill make sure its not from big ant i dont care if i never play a cricket game again time for major company to make a cricket game like ea yes ea have their flaws but their products are way better than what has been produced here absolutley disgusted at big ant it looks like it will be years before we even see another cricket game on consoles again.

----------

Obviosuly the game is going to be better than a ps1 brain lara cricket game but not for its time for the technoly available in 99 brian lara cricket is better than this garbage and dont even chat about the joke that is online im done out of here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread