Test Your Internet Speed

Too much speed. Atleast for me. Great speed man! I remember the highest speed internet connection used by me was MTS - 3.1 MBPS wireless connection. As I live in outermost area of the city, don't get much speed. Highest speed that I got was 1700-1800 KBPS, just for a day.

----------

:lol:lol

Showing you dial-up connection result. Using it at the moment.

2956969771.png

It's showing wrong server. DHAKA does not belongs to an Indian state.

@Abhishak, I almost died because of that kind of speed. Can someone please suggest me for better internet connection in India? 3G,CDMA,Broadband,etc. Don't suggest for BSNL. I used it and then kicked out the modem from my home too.

@Abhishak, I almost died because of that kind of speed. Can someone please suggest me for better internet connection in India? 3G,CDMA,Broadband,etc. Don't suggest for BSNL. I used it and then kicked out the modem from my home too.

Who on earth will suggest that most dubious BSNL? You have done the same thing i did before 6 years. BSNL is useless. I use an Airtel. I heard there are very good speeds in it, i dont have any issues with my connection like what BSNL has like it gets disconnected when it rains etc. Try Airtel :thumbs

I use an Airtel. I heard there are very good speeds in it, i dont have any issues with my connection

Exactly, I believe in person with their own internet connection experiences than those fool service providers. They tells any high level about their features. Are you using Airtel 3G/4G? I'm using 2G internet temporary and its awesome than other 2G services (Only the network that could access facebook page properly when I'm using dial-up connection method.). But I don't know much about Airtel 3G/4G/Broadband services.

BSNL has like it gets disconnected when it rains etc.

Same here. I had similar problem at both time when it was rainy or it was't rainy. DSL light start beeping after every 1 minute and it lasts for 2 minutes. In those 2 minutes I was unable to access internet. That process was repeating after every 5 minutes. Finally BSNL service providers had to change complete 3 KM long wire line. Then also problem wasn't solved. They repaired modem, tried another modem for few days, but same. Finally kicked out the modem from my home.

This. :p

----------

I had managed to get one even better..
1272058305.png

Thank god you didnt give me a shock by telling that you live in India :rolleyes

----------

Exactly, I believe in person with their own internet connection experiences than those fool service providers. They tells any high level about their features. Are you using Airtel 3G/4G? I'm using 2G internet temporary and its awesome than other 2G services (Only the network that could access facebook page properly when I'm using dial-up connection method.). But I don't know much about Airtel 3G/4G/Broadband services.

Same here. I had similar problem at both time when it was rainy or it was't rainy. DSL light start beeping after every 1 minute and it lasts for 2 minutes. In those 2 minutes I was unable to access internet. That process was repeating after every 5 minutes. Finally BSNL service providers had to change complete 3 KM long wire line. Then also problem wasn't solved. They repaired modem, tried another modem for few days, but same. Finally kicked out the modem from my home.

I use an Airtel Broadband connection. I also have an Aircel 3G dongle for portability use. Its pretty good. I get around 500 to 600 Kbps as my download speed. I have not experienced any issues, i have been using it for a long time. Whichever connection you use will be a million times better than that useless and disgusting BSNL. I literally broke the modem BSNL gave me with a hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread